Thread: THE DANICA 500

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default THE DANICA 500

SO WHO WATCHED THE DANICA PATRIC 500 HUNDRED YESTERDAY????????

MAN THE MEDAI IS LICKING HER ASS.

IM ALL FOR HER AN EVEN A FAN BUT THIS IS OVER THE TOP. SHE SCREWED UP THE FINISH BIG TIME BY NOT DROPING DOWN HERE SPOTTER NEEDS TO BE FIRED AN HERE CREW CHIEF NEED TO RETHING HER STRATIGY.

SHE COULD HAVE WON OR AT LEAST KEPT HERE 3RD PLACE . IF YOUR THERE TO WIN YOU CANT FOLLOW THE TWO CARS IN FRONT OF YOU TO THE FINISH LINE. IF SHE HAD DROPPED DOWN WITH 19 TO GO AN AGAIN WITH ABOUT 6 SHE LILEY WOULD HAVE BEEN PUSHED TO VISCTORY OR AT LEAST STPED THE BOTTEM LINE WHO WAS OBVIOUSLY CATCHING UP FROM GOING BY. SHE WAS THE FIRST INTERVIEWED AN THE FIRST MENTIONED AFTER 7 OTHER SMATER DRIVERS BEAT HER.

IF SHONSON OR GORDEN OR ENHEEART HAD DONE HERE CRAP THYE WOULD HAVE BEEN HEAVLY CRITISED . HOWEVER THE MEDIA IS SINGING HER PRIASES. FOR WHAT ???????? SHE DROVE A VERY FAST CAR IN LINE IN HTE FRONT OF A PACK OF CARS AT HALF THROTTEL AS SHE PUT IT ALL DAY AN WHEN IT MATTERED SHE CHOKED.

ANY HOW THE MEDAI MAKES ME SICK. HER PICTURE WAS ON THE FRONT PAGE TODAY NOT THE WINNERS PRETTY SAD.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I'm no race car driver but like you was wondering why she didn't drop to the inside. Surely she could see what was happening. Maybe just wanted to place and be happy. Lessons learned are supposed to make you smarter. The fact that she wasn't involved in all those smashups was a plus. No dents on #10

Feedback Score

I was more interested in Truax, jr. and Walterip. I don't like to see my advertising dollars in 22nd and 24th place. When Danica was in 3rd place there were 6 toyotas, three chevs and a ford in the top 10. At the end there was one toyota in the top 10. Mr. mike should get his head out of his postiorier and see there is something wrong with what his crew is driving. Anyhow, I am a straight liner and Ron Capps wins regularly.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Slayr View Post
    I'm no race car driver but like you was wondering why she didn't drop to the inside. Surely she could see what was happening. Maybe just wanted to place and be happy. Lessons learned are supposed to make you smarter. The fact that she wasn't involved in all those smashups was a plus. No dents on #10
    It wasn't her turn..

Firearms Accumulator Carbine Coyote's Avatar
    Feedback Score

I'd rather be doing stuff than watching others do stuff anyway.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.