Thread: Tacnition anti-drone 12 Gauge ammo

Feedback Score

Feedback Score

funny, haha

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

It might be cool to have a box just for collector value if nothing else. I never did get any of the ridiculous Zombie stuff though,,, how stupid was that??!!! Oh well,,, a fool, and there money ya know!! Zombies,,,,,, gezzzzz,,give me a break!!

A box of the drone stuff would make a neat political statement though and may be me at least worth getting one box to display on the shelf,,just for shits and giggles!!!!!

Isn't free market trade a wonderful thing? What will they think of next? LOL!!!

Feedback Score

And I though this was an April fools joke - Years of research and development have gone into these highly effective 12 gauge shells that can turn even Joe Bidenís double barrel shotgun into an instant anti-aircraft platform. Specially formulated propellant is capable of launching 9 pellets of depleted uranium rounds up to 1 km straight up into the air. With accurate shot placement, this armor piercing buckshot will disable vital systems on modern military drones.
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and goverment, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become the legal version of the first" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.