Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 14 Students Attacked and Wounded in Texas "Gun Free Zone"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default 14 Students Attacked and Wounded in Texas "Gun Free Zone"

Lone Star College stabbing: At least 14 wounded, suspect in custody

Snippit:

At least 14 people were wounded in an apparent mass stabbing at Lone Star College's CyFair campus in Cypress, Texas, on Tuesday. The suspect, armed with what one witness described as an X-Acto knife, was detained.

The school was placed on lockdown.

"Seek shelter now," Lone Star's Twitter feed warned Tuesday afternoon. "If away, stay away."

The incident occurred near and around the school's Health Science Center and remains an active crime scene, police said.

Four victims were transported by helicopter with serious injuries "consistent with laceration," a spokesman for the Harris County Sheriff's Office said. Two others were taken by ambulance to a local trauma center. The rest were treated for minor injuries.

Continued: Lone Star College stabbing: At least 14 wounded, suspect in custody

Black Blade: The victims were unarmed and denied the right to defend themselves under Texas law. Lone Star police were only minutes away. Thanks a lot Texas!
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

In Wyoming someone there would have said, "How stupid. Bringing a knife to a gun fight."

Feedback Score

That's it. We need to make "Knife Free Zones".

My heart goes out to the victims and their loved ones. I hope they pull through this ok in the end. Last I heard 4 were critically wounded.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

I don't get how 14 people were wounded? No one fought back? No thought to throw anything at him? I heard an Exacto knife was used, those things are pretty sharp and that most of the wounds are neck and head wounds.

Feedback Score

I can see how you could slice 2 or 3 people, but 14.

I can't believe no one stepped in to stop the attacker. I don't think I could stand there watching people get stabbed/sliced.

My first instinct is to help, not dial 911.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 00redZX-6R View Post

My first instinct is to help, not dial 911.
    Shoot then dial.
    This happened less than a mile from my home. Wife teaches there in the Summer and takes fun classes during the year.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

"Seek your nearest sporting goods store now," Lone Star College's Twitter feed warned Tuesday afternoon. "If near one, please buy a Louisville Slugger and smash his friggen head, till his brains become fertilizer."
    Lone Star College stabbing: At least 14 wounded, suspect in custody

What the frig are their no men at that school???? Not one friggen guy could pick up something and send this A hole to meet Jesus, or the God of his choice. WTF kind of school is that?
    Good God we have chicks in the swamp here would have sent him to meet the God of his homo choice. WTF over??????
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

I read up some more on the attack and actually two guys took him down and held his punk ass until cops arrived. The guy even took a picture of the perp before cops showed up and posted it on some social media site. I would have lost a little more hope in mankind if no one had even attemptdd to stop this guy and just waited for police.

Feedback Score

You guys are all wrong...I call for an immediate assaultt knife ban. Limiting all knife blades to 7 inches. Require a full background check and registration of all knives.

Um, yeah, I meant this all facetiously...But in all seriousness watch this incident be somehow twisted to support more gun control.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

they will probably be charged with assault for defending the school--

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.