Thread: Boston??

Feedback Score

Default Boston??

Try this on for size. I go to Boston a couple times a year for Gong Fu. I always make sure I go to an Irish pub for lunch while I'm there. No matter the pub I choose, there's always some mic, who's never been east of the beach but speaks with a brogue like he just got here from Belfast, talking about blowing up this or that.
    Now, don't know and don't care, but I hope the feds get the right guys.
    Up the Queen Hunter

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

hunter.. I really really doubt an IRA indecent. If that is what your thinking..
    So much money goes too their cause from the Boston mics, believe in their cause or not.
    Highly doubt their would be any possible gain by them doing such a stupid thing..
    What the hell is "Gong fu" some kind of Karate thing or something?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

What the hell is "Gong fu" some kind of Karate thing or something?
    +1

I wouldn't believe anyone that talked like that in public, they're just BS'ers and most likely don't have a life
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

As tacky as this may be to say, I hope it's Hamas or Al Queida, and NOT some Constitution loving Militia. My heart and prayers go out to the people injured/killed and their families.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

I believe that the Government and their Liberal mob are hoping that it is an American. They will then proceed to demonize ALL American gun owners, Conservatives, Christians, anti-abortionists, Patriots, and anybody else who does not worship Obama.

Feedback Score

Coils and 4thID,....Kung Fu, Gung Fu, Gong Fu, it's all the same. It seems as though it depends on how old you are, where you come from, and who first introduced you to the practices that determines how you spell and how you pronounce the term.
    Hunter

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.