Thread: Need Some Glock Info-Anyone Have a Few of Them?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Default Need Some Glock Info-Anyone Have a Few of Them?

My wife has a CZ75 P-01 that she really wants a laser of some sort on. She tried my TLR-2 light/laser combo and hated it. She wants something small, that doesn't interfere with holsters. That leaves two options. The Lasermax guide rod laser, which they don't have anything, nor do they plan to make anything for the CZ75 line. Laserlyte has their rear sight laser line, but it's primarily for Glocks and Springfield XD's. Given that Glocks are so prevalent, I thought that maybe someone could take some rear sight dovetail measurements off their Glocks. (not sure if all Glocks have the same dovetail size, or if it varies between models.) Any rate, I figured that if there was something close in a Glock model Laserlyte rear sight laser, I could modify it to work on her CZ. What I am looking for is the four standard measurements for the dovetail: Height, width across the slide, width of the bottom of the dovetail, and width across the top of the dovetail. If someone has a little time on their hands, and a Glock or three, I sure would appreciate the info. Thanks in advance.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Crimson Trace is another option, they sell grip panel replacement laser for the CZ75 P-01 that is compact and does not require a custom holster.

Crimson Trace LG-476 for CZ 75 D PCR Compact & CZ P-01

Shooter

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Thanks Shooter, but unfortunately that won't work. The grip is as perfect as it can get, and was the reason she bought this particular pistol. The Crimson Trace grips for the CZ compact has the wrap around front strap with activation switch, which increases the overall grip size. It's too much for her hand. Trust me I wish it were that easy. LOL. She knows what she wants, and doesn't want in a firearm. Thanks for the input though.

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

glock 27,21,19 top of dovetail looks to be .243" _____depth of dovetail .083" ______bottom dovetail 21, 19 .286"

bottom dovetail 27 .298" I have no idea why there is a difference here.

CZ75 Pre imports (checked 3) top of dovetail at top of arc of slide .297"____bottom of dovetail .371____depth of dovetail .140

I do not own a SP-01 anymore sorry. perhaps this will help.

BTW the wife and son love their CZ's too

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vz58 View Post
    glock 27,21,19 top of dovetail looks to be .243" _____depth of dovetail .083" ______bottom dovetail 21, 19 .286"

bottom dovetail 27 .298" I have no idea why there is a difference here.

CZ75 Pre imports (checked 3) top of dovetail at top of arc of slide .297"____bottom of dovetail .371____depth of dovetail .140

I do not own a SP-01 anymore sorry. perhaps this will help.

BTW the wife and son love their CZ's too
    Thanks VZ!!!!!! I really appreciate that. It's cool that you guys have CZ's as well. Nice to see other fans.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I'm a cz75 fanatic myself Chris, I have a 94 imported cz75b it is an absolute tack drivers and makes my glock buddies want to buy a cz lol
    "Always forwards, never backwards." Erich Honecker

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.