Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Boston 200+ rounds???

Feedback Score

Default Boston 200+ rounds???

S.W.A.T. sends over 200 rounds down range and doesn't hit anything? A performance like that on my job would get me terminated.
    These guys should have the FBI train them. At least they can hit little boys in the middle of the back and take out unarmed women carrying babies.
    I wonder where Mr. Horiuchi is now.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Mr. Horiuchi. By and act of God he is suffering in hell... That is one sick mother frigger..
    Even after his fellow L.O.s found his sniper empty casings at WACO, he swore he did not shoot women and children fleeing the fire..
    Was that not Horichi the slope, they brought in and he killed Miss Weaver, holding the baby at Ruby Ridge?
    I am not anti Police, but they have a special place in hell for that son of scum.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Lon Horiuchi
    The face of evil.. Mother friggen slope..

Lon Tomohisa Horiuchi (born 9 June 1954) is a U.S. FBI HRT sniper who was involved in controversial deployments during the 1992 Ruby Ridge standoff and 1993 Waco Siege. In 1997, Horiuchi was charged with manslaughter for the death of Vicki Weaver at Ruby Ridge; the case was dismissed.
    Lon Horiuchi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Goggle the scum.. Think even his fellow Officers wanted to see him die a violent passing..
    Last edited by 4thIDvet; 04-23-2013 at 04:27 AM.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Yeah, I seem to remember there being something about a proper sight picture before you squeeze the trigger. They were just shooting up the place like cowboys. No sorry, that inference is offensive to cowboys.

As far as Hourouchi, what a POS he is!!!! I still can't believe that he got away with it, especially Ruby Ridge. The powers that be should never have allowed the charges to be dropped.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

"The powers that be should never have allowed the charges to be dropped."

Hell, Eric Holder would have givin him a medal!
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

200+ rounds is nothing. They've got billions on order.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

That gouk piece of shit came by a local range not long after Ruby Ridge.He was bragging about it like he was a tough guy.The guys who were there at the time threw him the fuck out.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

There is no honor in killing women or children.Even if they are armed you get no points.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Back in (1987?) LRPD responded to a "hostage situation" in Little Rock. It was a total Keystone Kops scenario; there were no hostages, just a drunk guy who'd shot off a few rounds of .22 in his living room. He was found hiding under the bed after over 500 rounds were fired by LRPD, wounding three police officers with friendly fire.

The prosecutor tried hard to hang "attempted murder of a police officer" on the guy, but they couldn't find a way to explain away various .38-caliber recovered bullets with the guy only having a .22 rifle and a "Bucket Of Bullets" (remember those?) on hand.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dunn6902 View Post
    That gouk piece of shit came by a local range not long after Ruby Ridge.He was bragging about it like he was a tough guy.The guys who were there at the time threw him the fuck out.
    Someone should have offed him and drug his ass behind the backstop.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.