Thread: Stag Arms "survialist kit."

Feedback Score

Default Stag Arms "survialist kit."

I think that this is an interesting item. It is a kit that contains several survival items. It starts with the Stag Model 2 AR rifle with a 16 inch barrel. I comes with 2 hi-cap magazines. It contains 3 boxes of 5.56 ammo (manufacturer varies). It has a first aid kit and a package of storage food. It comes with a spare parts kit. It comes with a Gerber multi-tool. And, of course, the sighting device and the case. The whole works sells for $2,012. How about it?

Stag Arms LLC | AR-15 Manufacturers

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i have seen worse deals during the panic , however i think you could do better buying the parts and building your own---- " survival kit" .

seems a might low on ammo too-only 60 rounds?- enough for two mags--

i would want at least 500 rounds of good ammo at the BARE minimum! LOL! and about 5 or 6 mags ---minimum.

the stag m4 generally goes for about $900 and the eotec another $400 so what is all the other stuff worth?

looks like the forgot a canteen full of water , and some fire starting stuff--LOL--

Feedback Score

I forgot to write that the red dot sight is an EOTech 517 that uses AA batteries. The kit also contains a flashlight that also uses AA batteries. And, there is a cleaning kit included.
    And, j427x, I believe that, if you wanted to build a comparable kit, you might save a few dollars. But-all in all-this is a pretty good package.

Feedback Score

I forgot to write that the red dot sight is an EOTech 517 that uses AA batteries. The kit also contains a flashlight that also uses AA batteries. And, there is a cleaning kit included.
    And, j427x, I believe that, if you wanted to build a comparable kit, you might save a few dollars. But-all in all-this is a pretty good package.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

if i was going to spend mucho $$ i would get one of those new sights that don't use batteries at all.

or maybe a nice conventional scope that don't require battery power in daylight.

now that trijacon with fiber optic --that is another story--LOL

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.