Thread: O.K. some good news..

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default O.K. some good news..

Stopped at my favorite fun shop on the way home from the Gainsville V.A. yesterday..
    Oh yeah. Racks of ARs they had.. Prices from $699 complete, to $2,500..
    Must have been a hundred in their.. Powder for re-loading.. Not a lot but I picked up some H-4831sc? for my 25-06, which I can not shoot cause my shoulder is shot.. $32 for a pound.. They had other choices which I was not familiar with..
    Loads and loads of guns for sale.. Great people.. They held the line and refused to price gouge.
    Quite a bit of ammo, bit high priced but as the man explained.. They are getting slammed $$ so they have to mark it up a bit..
    Primers in stock.. All kinds.. Did not ask price as I did not need any..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i could have swore i saw a DPMS --you know the stripped down ones at wally-world the other day.

before that it looked like wally-world was going to jump on the anit-gun bandwagon.

one thing about wally world --$$$ talks , so which ever way they can make a dime that is what they do.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    i could have swore i saw a DPMS --you know the stripped down ones at wally-world the other day.

before that it looked like wally-world was going to jump on the anit-gun bandwagon.

one thing about wally world --$$$ talks , so which ever way they can make a dime that is what they do.
    Wally World would sell freezers to Eskimos. No disrespect to any Eskimos here.
    Yeah j4 you would have been in Heaven. Damn they had all kinds of AR parts in stock.
    On damn nice looking AR for $2,500. Sitting on the glass case.. Now I have no idea what makes one AR $699 and the one next to it $2,500, if they both go bang?
    Was gonna pick it up and look at it, but I break a lot of things I touch. I can't run anymore and these were some big dudes in there and. Ah hell it was a nice looking gun..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

4th - sounds like a great place to be. Now if I could find anyplace local that had stuff to browse through..... I like to go and "window shop" but it sucks looking at empty or almost empty shelves.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

I've also noticed that things are beginning to return to normal. Local shops even have stripped AR lowers back in stock again.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

4th you know the old saying @ the DOD "90% of the cost goes into that last 10%"

that is why one ar-15 is $2,500 and the other is $599. you know mall-ninja goobertonium cost real $$$--

sort of like those scopes we were talking about the first $100-$200 gets the most scope after that the price goes way up for that little 2-7% better --

Feedback Score

Stopped by my local walleyworld this morning to pick up my 3 boxes of 7.62x39 and they were actually putting an AR in the display case. Bet it won't last the day! Haven't seen any AR's there since December.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.