Thread: New "Be Ready" Magazine

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default New "Be Ready" Magazine

New "Be Ready" Magazine

Intermedia Outdoors, the publishers of Shotgun News and Guns & Ammo, is launching a brand new survival magazine titled ďBe Ready!Ē

If you follow me on Twitter youíll recall Iíve been posting images from my iPhone of me working tirelessly on articles in coffee shops around town. The articles Iíve been writing are for this exciting new publication. The editor of Be Ready! is none other than my good friend and long time gun writer David Fortier. We have a great staff of writers for the new magazine and I think youíll definitely enjoy reading it.

It will be on newsstands in August which is just around the corner. Stay tuned, Iíll keep you guys posted as the time draws closer for the launch. Iím pretty excited as this is my first time being published in print vs. online. Yeah, Iím geeking.

Be Ready! | The Bang Switch

Black Blade: May have to keep an eye out. I used to get Mother Earth News back in the day when it was more about "off grid" and "self sufficiency" life styles. Haven't seen much in recent years except maybe "Backwoods Home" magazine.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

WallyWorld here sells "Backwoodsman", but it sells out in days. A lot of it is geared toward "buckskinners" but there is plenty of plain old "living with nothing" articles too.

Backwoodsman Magazine

I sure miss the old ASG. Anybody know what ever happened to Jim Benson? After the mag folded he started an online version but it went dark a year or two ago and nothing has been heard of him since.

Feedback Score

Look forward to this!
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Member#348

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.