Thread: Yugo M70 top cover mod

Feedback Score

Default Yugo M70 top cover mod

Does anyone have a original M70AB2 top cover photo that shows the cut-away on the left side to clear the trunnion rib? I was able to get a M70 top cover from a milled M70 and it doesn't have the notch that the stamped M70's do. How does the little button near the rear of the cover keep the cover from coming off and if you had one of those practice grenades from Gun Broker and some blanks, how far would it shoot the grenade? thanks

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kamf181 View Post
    Does anyone have a original M70AB2 top cover photo that shows the cut-away on the left side to clear the trunnion rib? I was able to get a M70 top cover from a milled M70 and it doesn't have the notch that the stamped M70's do. How does the little button near the rear of the cover keep the cover from coming off and if you had one of those practice grenades from Gun Broker and some blanks, how far would it shoot the grenade? thanks
    Airborne. I will put some picts. up for you tomorrow.. The little button locks the cover in place... More of a pain in the ass if your not shooting grenades.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Here Airborne, Milled and Stamped Top covers..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Here Airborne, Milled and Stamped Top covers..
    thanks that will help when I get out the die grinder.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kamf181 View Post
    thanks that will help when I get out the die grinder.
    Oh for God sake. I wish I could help all you young guys and gals.. Damn. Ak guy or whatever the hell you run by, come too my house and you can use my tools.
    Ah hell, thank God I took the typing class with the chick when I was young...
    AK Guy. Come here. Take my friggen tools and BRINHG the BACK.. Cabish monterr figgen cagoixh.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.