Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So where was the Outrage, the Riots and the Media for this????

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default So where was the Outrage, the Riots and the Media for this????

4 Blacks Torture, Kill White Couple

victoriajackson.com / Posted by Victoria Jackson on July 15, 2013 at 10:56 am

At the risk of being sucked into Obama’s vortex of Saul-Alinsky-Rules-for-Radicals-goal-of-stirring-up-racial-conflict-and-class-warfare, (“If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon, The (white) police acted stupidly”), I must point out what the Mainstream Media won’t – Blacks kill Whites, a lot, and over 70 Blacks were shot by Blacks over the 4th of July weekend in Chicago. Did they look like Obama’s sons?

(Channon Christian and Hugh Newsom)

Why wasn’t this Knoxville story, “4 blacks kill white couple” on the TV network news for months? How does the media decide which murders to sensationalize?

James Patrick Riley says, “… If there is any racism in the system, it is skewed so far in the favor of blacks, that, frankly, it should be an embarrassment for those in the “race industry.” FBI crime stats show that when there is a black/white incidence of violence, in 88 to 91% of the cases, the victim is white. Just last week, in St. Louis three black men were arrested on a “kill whitey” crime spree. Was Rachel Maddow wringing her hands over that? No. As to the case in question, I’d have to look, but I would defend anyone who was forced to defend themselves — even a gung ho neighborhood watch guy who was getting his head slammed on the cement.”

Here’s one of the racially motivated “hate crimes” the Mainstream Media refuses to report, let alone turn into a 6 month story;

READ MORE
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea--more news that ain't reported-- maybe CSNBC needs to go back to reporting 101 ? how could the media miss such a story?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

On purpose,,,, would be my guess j427x!!!!!

Feedback Score

how about this one.

Feedback Score

or how about the fact that joseph tsarnev the boston bomber is actually being tried as a citizen......... wheres the outrage, he wanted to kill thousands....

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

thats why it is called the injustice department!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Does not fit into the Commie propaganda profile.

Feedback Score

There was another Incident where a Young White male was beaten to death by four Black Males, This too was left out of the media during the Zimmerman Trial, and In Los Angels morons are Rioting and vandalising stores, and assualting Innocent people, As Usual the SNAFU is the same, Just diffrent players in a diffrent situation. And its just an excuse to cause destruction and steal everything thats not nailed down, and destroy property that the perpitrators do not own nor do they care.

And then the people that cause all the trouble want a break, and say that no-one understands how they feeel and all that B.S. In my humble opinion since this trial had nothing to do with the people in all the cities where people are Rioting and causing trouble Charge them all with every crime that they can be charged with, and Lock them up no probation, no plea bargins, No special treatment or sentences for those who co-operate with authorties. And when these idoits are sent away make thier sentences run Consecutive. not concurrent! and sentencethem to the maximum on each charge, and treat each case of vandalisum, assualt and whatever other crimes they commit during this time. So if you can get 6 months for breaking a window and you bust up say five bussiness's that would be 24 months confinement! and lets not forget the restituation. for the buck a day they make in prison, it goes towards thier restituation. they dont need money in prison. and they don't need anything but a cell and cot to sleep on. No cable tv no nothing! and if you start trounle while your locked up in the hole you go, and more time can be added to thier sentences. If they did this now in State and Federal prisons, thier would be a lot less trouble,

Let the Bussiness owners stand thier ground and start fighting back! All this B.S could have been prevented if the politicans had a freeking back bone, And announced that if anything happens violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.....Doc

Feedback Score

Crime is crime and whether the perpetrator is black or white should be irrelevant.

Feedback Score

wheres the outrage, isnt that funny!!!! the outrage is , let us start with politicians, african- americans--- wrong answer-- just american. outrage should be against the media.. why you ask.. media makind out a racial crap of black and white.. zimmerman is not white. should i go on why not. martin was a punk, black or what just a punk and he made a lot of bad choices and lost his life. sure his family is going to say he was the next martin l. king but thats bullsh*t and everyone knows it. the media has been playing this to the hilt and they are the true blame . ive bit my lip trying to stay clear of this but IMO zimmerman did nothing but nothing to make of this THREE RING CIRCUS and that is exactly all it has been. people are going to get rich off of this and why... i am white ,,, ive been probably disgreminated against,abused, and reversed disgreminated against more that any one person black, asian, red, or hispainic, bar none.where the hell was the NAACP for me.any one saying im any but trufull can come to me and say it to my face and i can make a date for them. i have suffered plus family more than i know of god only knows truth and thats is it. parents of the martin child shold have been better parents but that was their coices and now they will have to live with it. sure, they will have a hundredb lawyers knocking at their door. money, money , money isnt it the same, money talks and the bull gets deeper..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.