Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: combat pay cut AGAIN? WTF?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Exclamation combat pay cut AGAIN? WTF?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3041278/posts

looks like congress is going to cut the servicemen combat pay again.

seems they can't wait to cut a GIs pay and if he has been in the war zone they want to cut him down TWICE!--

this is the second big cut --following a big scale down in who can get combat pay.

obama and congress will celebrate this while flying around in AF 1 spending millions and millions on fancy partys and such~

just look how long it took to take away pissloskis jet? --hell had they too her jet years ago there could be plenty of combat pay for those who served!
    congress and the white house pay themselves FIRST --right off the top and everybody else is just a trickel down on whats left that they don't steal--

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

sickening.

Feedback Score

$$$100,000,000 On an africa trip to be "with his people" while MOOCHELLE wears thousand dollar dresses, all the while cutting our soldiers pay, sounds just like a democrat to me.........

Joe

Feedback Score

Well it's only fair seeing as our paycheck are way too high to begin with. I mean we could just get out and go on welfare but that would give us a pay raise and that's wrong... We are veterans and don't deserve that... I mean I have to pay for my own cell phone so obviusly I'm not the vote they are counting on.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

better yet the king and his court along with congress is concerned about illegal aliens but not our troops or service man & women
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

And flying all over the world on his filthy agenda on our dime!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I'm sure I'm on someone's list already, so I'll say it again: The Founding Fathers would be firing their guns already.

The daily assaults by the government against our values, our citizens, and against reason itself. All the while they try to tell us that there's a good reason for all their decisions, and that we are just too stupid to understand.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Shit, I've been on a list since 1967.
    I'm a faithful follower of Brother John Birch and I belong to the Antioch Baptist Church... and my father before me.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

They're cutting the treatments and therapies my daughter gets. Trips to Africa, and giving them $7billion for an energy grid that some coked out cannibals are just going to trash anyways are expensive and important. my families well being and my pay on the other hand--are not.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Let us not all forget,,,,,, the 36 million dollar building in Afghanistan that was never used and no one want's it cause it's to much of a maintenance liability and to expensive to run, even the Afghans don't want it !!!!! The commander of the base even said it wasn't needed or wanted sense the unit was standing down soon anyhow. BUT SOMEHOW,,,,,,,it got built anyways ,,,,WTF,,,,,,by who's authority???? And for what purpose?

There's a few bridges in this country that could be getting fixed and putting people to work here with that money,,, or am I just being fussy now????

You don't suppose someone lined there pockets from that one now ,,, do you????? Fuck,,, if there going to pull that shit anyways,,,,,why not build it here ,,,they'd probably get a better kick back from contractors here besides,,,, NAW,,,, they'd never do something crooked like that,,,,,,,,

Isn't this current administration something else again,,,, all of them,,,, on both sides of the isle ????
    What can ya do??? I've bitched at them all I can, and frequently too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.