Thread: 'Walking Dead' Footage at Comic-Con Shows New Faces and a 'Worse World'

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default 'Walking Dead' Footage at Comic-Con Shows New Faces and a 'Worse World'

'Walking Dead' Footage at Comic-Con Shows New Faces and a 'Worse World'

+ " title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
    "> " /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Snippit:

At Comic-Con on Friday, AMC premiered footage from the upcoming fourth season of "The Walking Dead." The trailer showcased a rebuilt and reinforced prison in which a new group of survivors have joined the series regulars, and it hinted at what the show's creators promised will be a renewed threat from the show's zombies.

Continued: http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-w...171839081.html

Black Blade: I hope it doesn't devolve into a long running soap opera now they have new writers/directors. I want it to be "Zombielicious" with lots of action. When series devolve into soap operas it's because the writers have run out of ideas and the studios are getting cheap.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Yeah, I agree. You need enough interpersonal action to get the viewers "invested" in the characters, but not so much as to turn it into a soap opera.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.