Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: US made AK parts kit $310

Feedback Score

Default US made AK parts kit $310

7.62x39 AK-47 U.S. Made Parts Kit

This is really exciting/interesting. Great deal for someone who wants to get into the hobby at a time when prices are finally coming down. Obviously we dont know about the quality of these unless you guys have seen them before?

Bent up a blank and you've got the whole deal for like $350!!
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

In todays market that's not bad, even comes with the barrel (about $100) and rivets ($9 or $10). All you need is a receiver and the tools.

I think it looks like IO furniture, I wonder if they are left overs from them?
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

its still CFS. probably a grab bag-- like everything else i have got from them over the decades--

Feedback Score

not a bad price ...I know I have paid a bit more than that for some of the kits I have. one of the worst was 450 for a maddi but it came with a bent blank and barrel.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Not bad by today's standards considering the trunnion and barrel parts are pressed on already.

But now that AK's are now starting to show up in the <400 range,,,done ,, it's no great bargain either. Unless you MUST build it yourself.

I'm on the fence on a Zastava M92 AK pistol right now for 399, dealer price of course, but still not bad. See guys that C&R helps out allot price wise. Yea,,on class 1 firearm's I still have to do the dealer transfer fee, 20 bucks for me, but well worth having the C&R so you can at least get dealer pricing and order what you want at a pretty good savings, and generally with no tax or shipping either in many places ,so the savings can be substantial in some cases. Most places mark up guns at least 100 bucks or more around here plus tax and,,,,I've got a much better use for those $$ than to put it in someone else's hands! That AK pistol would cost me 419 at the door with 2 30 rounders and a Krink style top cover,,a better price than a kit you still need to spend 100 bucks on to complete IMHO,

Ya Ya,,,I know,,I'm being fussy again!!!!

I'm not all that hot on Centerfire myself, they carry allot of cheap junk, especially there accessories. Those I don't buy at all, it's a waste of money getting that China and Korean junk, and most is just that,,,,junk!!!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

When you factor in the insane inflation we have in America, that $299 is a darn good price. Oh my God I hope Bluejack does not see that add, that Chineman will buy the whole damn truckload. I better order before he sees it.
    54sks762 regarding your Hungarian folder build behind the lines in commie N.Y.. Do like the guys are saying and don't ruin that Hungarian receiver. Just spot weld the folder so it does not move, remember your barrel length you have to put and extension flash suppressor on and spot weld that. Or in free states we can SBR it.
    That kit is interesting even if it is CFS. Hell it could revitalize the whole hobby of building? Our sponsors will be spotting that and that is great news.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea but PSA has those $399 Vzs--LOL

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    In todays market that's not bad, even comes with the barrel (about $100) and rivets ($9 or $10). All you need is a receiver and the tools.

I think it looks like IO furniture, I wonder if they are left overs from them?
    It is IO / Royal Tiger stuff. They have returns, and simply cut them up as parts kits and resell for probably more money than the full gun

Therefore of course they will be Romy-based hardware (those things not USA-made). I for one am a big fan of the STG-style buttstock. Very comfortable and a nice length, even when wearing heavy clothing.
    Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Did any one else notice the barrel pin hole not drilled ? I doubt these are returns if the trunion is undrilled . rejects maybe . I have had a few of the IO kits sold by CFS an they all had some sort of issue .

IO claims all the parts are american made . Im dubious.

I have that stock on my weiger clone an its light an comfortable . there kind of cheesey IMO how ever .
    If you need no 922 parts then these are a decent deal barrels run $75 or more generally I wish they had some 223's .

its nice to see you can build a AK for under $400 again .

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Hell if it safely goes bang, it's worth it in today's economy. I'd love to get a report from someone on the quality of the kit, so if one of you buy and build on one of these let us know, please.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

lead ak rivets

lead rivet

leaded rivets

leaded steel rivets ak
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.