Thread: WTS: Paracord Tactical Rock Slings ("David's EDC")

D-R
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default WTS: Paracord Tactical Rock Slings ("David's EDC")

Well, decided to start making a few more of these- single piece rock slings made with Coyote 550 cord, sling arms 33" long (can be shortened by the end user if desired). With practice, can sling a 1 oz lead egg fishing sinker over 300 yards! Great addition to your go bag, cordage and a food getter all in one!

Why "tactical" you ask? Because Coyote Brown makes everything tactical!

Used for thousands of years, the Romans, their allies, and enemies all utilized the sling, which was as effective as the bow and arrow. Plus, ammunition is never a problem. The kinetic energy of a sling stone/glande within 15 feet is equivalent to low velocity .45.

A GOOD VIDEO SHOWING HOW THEY ARE USED:

Target Slinging:

These are handmade, and I am asking $22 bucks + $2 for shipping anywhere in CONUS 1st class postage (basically covering time and materials). I accept cash and US postal money order.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up

That is beautiful.. Good job young feller.. Wish my right arm was working better, I would love to try that.. Recent surgery my arm would go down range with the sling..
    But good job on those. Good luck with your sales.. Great price, never run out of ammo..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

D-R
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    That is beautiful.. Good job young feller.. Wish my right arm was working better, I would love to try that.. Recent surgery my arm would go down range with the sling..
    But good job on those. Good luck with your sales.. Great price, never run out of ammo..
    Hey, thanks very much for the kind words. I am sure you could still put a dent in a cottontail with one of these. Thanks for your service.

Search tags for this page

ar500 plate with spawl guard

ar500 spall guard

spall guard

spall guards for armor

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.