5 (100%)

Default Panzer relics in bulgaria

check out this video on panzer relics in bulgaria

http://www.warhistoryonline.com/war-...ria-video.html

enjoy
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks for posting this ,I had a room full of model tanks growing up and I liked the German tanks the best . Thanks agian

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up

That is great.. Check out the video they show about the WWII relics..I would love to go too the battlefields and pick up memorabilia..
    Rich collector are preserving old WWII tanks and airplanes.. War is the most despicable thing in the world, but history should be preserved so it does not repeat itself..
    I would guess you would have to get a handful of Govt. permission to go to examine those battlefields? Got to be super careful you do not get blown up..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

When I was a little guy I built a model of a Sherman that I thought was the tits. Then I went to the movies one Saturday morning and they showed a Bogart movie before the double-feature western. The movie was SAHARA and over the next couple of years I built 4 M3s, both the LEE and the GRANT models. It was probablyy classed as a light tank, but the way the crew thought about it made me want to build them the rest of my life.
    Lucky for me I found guns. ;-)
    Hunter

Feedback Score

oh, this has been around awhile now ....

i knew about this in 2008

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks very much for the link! Those must be worth mucho bucks. Maybe there will be more 'Tank Rebuild' shows on the Military Channel.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

SO,,,,,,,You think gun kits are expensive,,try redoing one of those!!!! YIKES!!!!! Undoubtedly it would cost a pretty penny to do.

I did a WW11 vintage deuce and a half a few years back and it cost a fortune and many, many, many, hours to do.

Gezzzzz,,, I though it was a long ways around the Buick,, you should try one of those out for size,,,,that will keep ya busy for a bit!!!! I can see 100 hours in just sand blasting alone!!!! Pretty easy!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.