Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Navy Yard killer rented an AR-15, but had to buy a shotgun instead due to state laws

Feedback Score

Default Navy Yard killer rented an AR-15, but had to buy a shotgun instead due to state laws

Feedback Score

Well... This obviously means we need new gun laws because the current ones worked??? Wait...
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

he rented it to shoot at the range . no law stoped him from buying a AR.

IMO he bought a shotgun because it was cheaper . the medai is calling it a ssule weapon . Im sure if it had a extended type mag it will need to be banned an those ball bearing loads should go as well

the back ground check failed to do its job. The clown had a miliary ID an the military accepted him in a time when police recorded were over looked .

he was hearing voices for gods sake according to military doctors . what part of that does not get your clearances suspended an trigger a entry in to the do approve in the federal data base ?

Obama can shove his new laws were the sun dont shine . the laws we have would have stoped him if any part of it had worked.

The media is trying to some how make it look like he rented a AR to take some were an some how a law prevented this . its the same media who has not got one part of the story correct yet .

how did he get a shot gun into military building even with his id ? apparently any one whith a id badge can pack a shot gun even broken doan onto a miliatary base or building these days ?

If hes assembling it in a bath room how did he need to shoot a guard at the entry point ? He did not . the media has it wrong .

SIMPLY PUT A KNOWN CRIMINAL AN KNOW MENTAL PATIANT WAS NEVER FLAGED INTHE SYSTEM LIKELY DUE TO HIS MILITARY HISTORY OR SOME SATES NOT DOING THERE PART AN DOCTOR NEVER HAD HIM COMMITTED OR WHAT EVER AN HE BOUGHT A GUN HE THEN WALKED PAST A SCHECK IN POINT WIHT AN THEN SHOT PEOPLE

iM NOT FOR FORCED TRANSFERS THROUGH A FFL BUT IF WE HAVE THEM THEY NEED TO WORK . THERE IS NOW WAY THIS MAN SHOULD HAVE EVER PASSED A BACK GROUND CHECK FOR THREE SEPERATE REASONS . THERE IS NO WAY HE SHOULD HAVE EVER BEEN IN THE NAVY , THERE IS NO WAY HE SHOULD HAVE GOAT A JOB AT HP AN THERE IS NO WAY HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALLOWED IN A MILITARY BASE OR BUILDING .

SO WHO SCREWED THE PUCH WHO GAVE HIM A PASS AN DID NOT CONVICT HIM, WHO LET HIM IN THE NAVY, WHO GAVE HIM A JOB , WHO WAS HIS DOCTOR WHO FAILED TO DO WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

now there saying the shot gun was cut down on both ends .

A picture would be nice. how do you confuse a sawed off sht gun with a ar 15 ? the media need to get there head out of there ass.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3956131.html

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

that ain't no accident --they KNOW it wasn't an AR-15 but the media wants everyone of the sheeple to think it was an AR.

just like travon is an innocent teenager just gunned down by a trigger happy home-owner/racist watch group--

later we find out travon had a long record and is liver was ate up by smack--

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post

A picture would be nice. how do you confuse a sawed off sht gun with a ar 15 ? the media need to get there head out of there ass.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post

I thought they said it wasan 870 Express Tactical. Does cut down mean he just put a Pistol Grip on it and made it a cruiser? If you were going to saw down the barrel I would think the extended magazine tube that comes standad on them would be an issue. So at best he cut the barrel down to 14 or 15 inches. I don't know if that is accurate, but if it is it's still kind of hard to mistake for an AR15. Either way it was probably the "Shoulder thing that goes up" that caused all the confusion.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

And could "Cut Down" be referring to dissasembled? Maybe it was in peices in the bag and he put it together when he went into the bathroom which would explain it fitting in a normal bag. 870s don't take long to completely assemble...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

who knows . maybe he hack sawed the stock an barrel? maybe its jsut a short barreled tatical with a the stock cut or pistol grip . ( 870 take a p grip ? )

from what i have seen from the media it could have been a umbrella an thye would have called it a ar15 assult weapon that full auto with a murder mag.

he had shell in his pockets better out law those to .

the story could be abiut 3 OR 4 lines

TODAY A PREVIOUSLY CONVICTED CRIMINAL WHO IS HEARING VOICES IN HIS HEAD ACCORDING TO HI S VA DOCTOR WALKED INTO A NAVAL BASE USING HIS ID HE WAS ISSUED

HE HAD A SHOT THAT WAS IN TAKE DOWN FORM IN A BAG THAT WAS UNCHECKED AS THE MILITATY LETS ANY ONE WALK IN TO THERE BASES.

HE WENT TO THE BATHROOM M INSTALLED THE BARREL AN SHOT 12 PEOPLE ONE WHO WAS A GUARD AN HE TOOK HIS GUN ALSO . HE WAS KILLED BY LEO OF SOME SORT .

HE BOUGHT THE GUN A GUBN SHOP WERE HE PASSED A BACK GROUND CHECK BECAUSE THE UNTITED STATES HAS THERE HEAD UP THERE ASS AN COULD SCREW UP ANY THING THEY TOUCH .

HE WAS A BLACK MALE WHO WAS FORMERLY IN THE NAVY AFTER BEING CONVICTED OF A GUN CRIME WERE HE BLACKED OUT IN RAGE. HE WAS ALLOWED IN THE NAVY BECAUSE THE UNITED STATES GOVERMENT HAS THERE HEAD UP THERE ASS . AFTER HE WAS DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED FROM THE NAVY HE WAS THEN GIVEN A SECURITY PASS TO WALK INTO THE NAVY THAT ALLOWED HIM TO KILL PEOPLE BECAUSE THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT HAS THERE HEAD UP THERE ASS .

THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES CALLED FOR MORE GUN LAWS BECAUSE HE HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS ASS AN THINKS HONEST AMERICAN CAN HANDEL FIREARMS . HE ANNOUNCED THIS JUST BEFORE HE WAIVED LAWS TO ALLOW HIM TO ARM SYRIAN AN ALQUADA TERRORISTS TO SAVE THE CHILDREN .

How was that for a news story ? I need to go into journalism. think I can use all caps

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

The liberal anti gun media want it soooo bad to be an ar15. Even when they know it isnt, all they have to do is say it was, then later say "sorry, my bad". But by then the damage has been done, the sheeple have already swallowed it.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

It doesn't matter. They can spew all the BS they want.
    Come and take them.
    I cut the rest of my rant out. It wasn't politically correct.
    member # 575

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.