Thread: New gun taxes

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default New gun taxes

you folks may be aware of this already. I just heard about it today. http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hr3018/text
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

This looks bad if it passes. Time to write your reps. It does work!
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

IT WILL NEVER PASS.

WHAT WE NEED IS A DUMB ASS LAW MAKER TAX EVERY TIME A LAW MAKER WASTES AMERICAN TAX DOLLARS ON A BILLL THAT DOENT PASS THE WRITER OF THE BILL WILL FINED 75% OF HIS WAGES FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

The British tried that crap in the late 1700s. Around 1775 people had had enough and mother friggen saaannnaapped.
    These are the same scum sucking dogs who opted out of the Nappy health plan because it sucked and got their own health insurance..
    These are the same people who get their salaries for LIFE when they leave office.
    They must have missed the "9/11 Bike Ride to D.C." People have just about had enough.. As with any tax that gets to crazy. It will create and underground market and they can kiss ass with their taxes..
    Keep pushing and the honest citizen may just push back..
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Today's Income Tax: 10% - 39.5% (income dependant)
    Today's Corporate Tax: 15% - 35%
    Today's Congressional Approval Rating ~ 18.8% (RCP Average)

Income Tax Prior to American Revolution: Regulated at a local level on sales and trade of products.
    Tea Tax: 4% (when converted from a shilling and that's only if you purchased tea as tax was imposed upon purchase)
    Approval rating of King George III and Parliament amongst colonists prior to Revolution ~ 36%

...Just saying...
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

+1 on that. Wonder how much $ is wasted every year by these f.cktards when they put forth these stupid props. RECALL ALL POLITITIONS THAT COME UP WITH STUPID LAWS!
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mtdew View Post
    +1 on that. Wonder how much $ is wasted every year by these f.cktards when they put forth these stupid props. RECALL ALL POLITITIONS THAT COME UP WITH STUPID LAWS!
    Funny thing is, they do not even write the damn laws. Their assistants do, then they sign them..
    Kind of like when Piglozie said about the Nappy health care bill. "Hell I don't know whats in it, your going to have to read it to understand it." Huh, interesting.. Constitutional lawyers still can't figure the damn thing out..
    Just bought a Colt .45 Special Agent. $750.. Florida tax $46.50. Now Colt made the weapon hiring employees. It had to be shipped putting people to work..My Bro Pedro at my FFL fun shop, who talks me into buying things I do not want, has a job..
    Now I buy ammunition and pay tax on that..Someone made the ammo putting people to work. Imported? so what, American dock workers unloaded it..
    Now take a peek at companies still producing products "Made in America." If and I doubt it will pass as biggun says. They levy a tax of 50% on our guns? The stupid commie Mother F#$Kers will shut down the only business making money and paying taxes left in America..
    50 million people in America on food stamps.. I will carry and use a mother friggen cross bow before I pay that tax..
    http://www.naturalnews.com/042094_fo...l_economy.html
    British General Gage just before the battle at Concord Bridge, when the Brits came to take the Colonials munitions.. The war did not start over taxes, it began when they came for the Colonials powder..
    "I do not agree with this decision, but I will follow orders.. This is a bad idea in my opinion." They should have listened to General Gage..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

i 2nd that .....

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abukai08 View Post
    Today's Income Tax: 10% - 39.5% (income dependant)
    Today's Corporate Tax: 15% - 35%
    Today's Congressional Approval Rating ~ 18.8% (RCP Average)

Income Tax Prior to American Revolution: Regulated at a local level on sales and trade of products.
    Tea Tax: 4% (when converted from a shilling and that's only if you purchased tea as tax was imposed upon purchase)
    Approval rating of King George III and Parliament amongst colonists prior to Revolution ~ 36%

...Just saying...
    Well put brother.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

if the economy don't improve the tax ain't going to be collecting much cause there is no $$$ TO TAX!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.