Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SCAR17 in Kenya mall massacre

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Default SCAR17 in Kenya mall massacre

Looks like some of the better armed Kenyan troops have the scar with halo sights. Very cool

SCAR17 in Kenya mall massacre-scar.jpg
    "Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea--we PAID for those too-- big aid package deal.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

...as well as the ones the terrorists are using-is my guess.
    When all else fails-read the instructions!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Modern non cheap weapons with up to date red dot scopes on them.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

Yeah I saw a few of them on the news and some of the looked like SCAR 17H's. Definitely expensive, but it is their special forces and I know we aren't the only ones who buy FN stuff... FAL's anyone. This just reminds my how negatively the economy has effected my favorite hobby.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

Well Gentlemen. When I go downtown, it's either FN-FAL or it's crew-served. It might be an 'age thing', but I ain't having any of this mouse-gun krap. As for you young guys, I'm glad they brought you home, but I ain't havin it.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

This just reminds my how negatively the government has effected my favorite hobby.
    I fixed it for you
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Yup, I saw that too. Kinda surprised me. At the same time, I thought "Well, at least they bought those with their own money"...

If that was the result of US Aid, those would have been M-16 Rifles or M-14 Rifles. That is what we supply. We do not give $$ to buy FN Rifles.

Just my $0.02
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    I fixed it for you
    Thanks Coils, it's that damn White House approved Auto-Correct when you say something negative about them it shifts the blame elsewhere.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post
    Yup, I saw that too. Kinda surprised me. At the same time, I thought "Well, at least they bought those with their own money"...

If that was the result of US Aid, those would have been M-16 Rifles or M-14 Rifles. That is what we supply. We do not give $$ to buy FN Rifles.

Just my $0.02
    You're 100% correct Bellson. We do not give $$$ for them to buy FN's. We give them aid money to line the pockets of the high up governmental officials/dictators, so that they may buy more gold toilets, Mercedes stretch limos, vacation homes in Monaco, and all the drugs that they can do. It's the American way!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.