Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: obamma care fail= another mass shooting?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Exclamation obamma care fail= another mass shooting?

if the big "O" don't get his way and obongo-care is blocked are we going to get hit with a bunch of "mass shootings" to keep the press off his back?

looks like the rats are busy in the woodwork to me--

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I dont buy that crap for a second .

Feedback Score

Nah I think he is too good at manufacturing a crisis out thin air to actually carry out something like that. The tinfoil hat doesn't need to be worn to see that. Right now with his record it's like his administration is trying to cover itself with the less of two evils. (or three, or four, or five, etc...) Pretty much trying to choose the best way to get kicked in the nuts all the while feeding us shit and calling it caviar.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Ain't that the truth Abukai08,,,,

he's got more bull shit than a Spring turkey!!!!!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

on the news today--all kinds of shit about obongo and the mass shootings-- not a peep about "obongo-care".

if obongo is in the loop i don't know-- but is is a bit suspicious that EVERY time the big "O" is on the ropes --another mass shooting comes along just in time to help a brother out.

after you get three coincidences in a row things start looking like a pattern.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Yea well I dont think they arranged this to draw media attention off there ass .

as long as we let truly mentally disturbed n vicious criminals loose we will have these killings . if we ban guns they wil use cars, gas , knives, bombs, what ever it will still happen .

People are waking up to what Obama care is really about . even many libtards wrok an now that there rates are doubling they are not all peace love an harmony there WTF I cant get a electric car an wine now . LOL

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Id like a electric car .

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

lots of coverups-- even the coverups are covered up--

Feedback Score

Hey BigGun. Why do you think the government won't or can't do these thing. You think they have so much respect for us? (GULF of TONKIN) You think they have so much respect for the U.S. Constitution and the Rule of Law? (NSA) You think they have so much respect for the Sovereignty of the American Citizen? (Snowden)
    Just what is it about the trash that runs this country that makes you think them incapable of doing these things?
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

absolutely correct-- and the administration has all ready have launched false flag operations against the US citizens via fast and furious and gunwalker. got caught and nothing is happening, it sure ain't like they got a stellar track record. obviously a few citizens being murdered don't about to a hill of beans to them as long as they get what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    Hey BigGun. Why do you think the government won't or can't do these thing. You think they have so much respect for us? (GULF of TONKIN) You think they have so much respect for the U.S. Constitution and the Rule of Law? (NSA) You think they have so much respect for the Sovereignty of the American Citizen? (Snowden)
    Just what is it about the trash that runs this country that makes you think them incapable of doing these things?
    Hunter

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.