Feedback Score

Default Canadian car Ad

Check out the description in this Canadian car Ad :

http://regina.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehic...AdIdZ526045489

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

LOL
    OK so it doesn't get lost when the link dies, here's what's in the ad

Alright so here's the deal, i am selling my 2005 Hummer for parts or repair, its been deemed a total loss through sgi and is repairable. I made the bright decision to get all pissed up one night with some broads down in swift current, it was a night fueled by alcohol and hallucinogenic drugs (LSD). I ended up hitting a meridian while i was swerving for "panda bears" which than sent me flying into a parked vehicle. Cops showed up and had me in cuffs instantly, at this point i was naked with blue and red face painting on along with two other females in the vehicle (they too were naked) No injuries thank god but i had blown 4 times the legal limit. Of course i do not have any insurance to fix this "once beautiful ride" I am making the adult decision to cut my losses and use this money to pay for my rehabilitation center for drugs and alcohol abuse down in beautiful British Columbia.

About the truck, it did me well when it wasn't a paper weight. 6.0L, automatic transmission. Power everything, about 112,000km on it. It needs quite a bit of front end work. (obviously as you can see). interior is black in color, i havent had time to clean the face paint or anything out of the inside. I really need the money, if you would like more pictures or have any questions about the truck. Please email me or call my cell phone at:
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

got to love truth in advertising!
    al gore is full of carbon enriched shit

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Is there a Carfax in the Great White North, yukedy, yuk?

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.