Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Tannerite explosion go's bad in Oklahoma

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Default Tannerite explosion go's bad in Oklahoma

I had a call from my wife in Muldrow Oklahoma asking what Tannerite was, and how did it work.
    After giving her the lowdown on it, she told me this is what went down.
    Several people had get together to have some fun, blowing up a stove, or ice box or something of that sort.
    Something went wrong and a young boy was killed. She said that the cops had arrested some people for
    child endangerment. I thank this is the first that anyone has lost their life using this explosive.
    I've always wonted to buy a few pounds of Tannerite, but living around the DFW metoplex, their wasen't a
    lawful place to explod it.
    Your in my Mind, and in my Sights

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

i read an early version of this story & they just said "an explosive" was in the stove... i was hoping it wasnt Tannerite.

sigh. you know this wont end well.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

YES, i work for TEC Tactical.. 07/02 SOT

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Yep; If you want some, I'd get it soon.
    I have plenty of room here. But I still would expect the law to show up within minutes. Maybe on the 4th of July.
    There are so many meth houses blowing up these days that I would be guaranteed a visit.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

I seldom talk to liberals.............................. But when I do, I order fries............

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Here, there is the restrictions on how much you can have mixed and use in one container. Everyone sees the crap on TV and wants to go bigger and bigger and then get rained on by fallout. Wonder why they get wood splinters in their face. Natural selection I guess.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score

It's sad that it takes only one ( Loser ) to screw it up for everybody. Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope it gos unnoticed by the politicians.
    Pryotex and 2ndAmendican like this.
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and goverment, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become the legal version of the first" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frogman View Post
    It's sad that it takes only one ( Loser ) to screw it up for everybody. Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope it gos unnoticed by the politicians.
    Dead on Frogman!! Why do people have to behave so stupidly and irresponsibly on something that is already firmly in the sights of the "anti" everything politicians? The leftist babysitter politicians (and their constituents) already want everything dangerous, no matter what it is, or how stupid it may be, outlawed "for safety" or "for the children". Some dumbass will blow up a box of cornflakes with a dry ice bomb 2 liter Pepsi bottle, and some kid loses an eye, then they'll want to outlaw Pepsi and Cornflakes!!!! IDIOTS!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

"Sheriff: Boy, 8, killed in Oklahoma stove explosion"

"MULDROW, Okla. (AP) - Authorities in eastern Oklahoma say an 8-year-old boy has died and a 22-year-old man has been injured after another man placed an explosive in a stove and shot it with a high-powered rifle."

Sheriff: Boy, 8, killed in Oklahoma stove explosion - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Guy is a frigging idiot for letting the kid be anywhere near the stove.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

2 lbs of tanerite???? You shitting me,,now that was not a well thought out plan at all,,frigging idiot!!!!!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

This is the information age. Roll your own.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

That is just a sad story. Where was the stove? Inside or outside? Curious.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.