• 2 Post By Shalym
  • 1 Post By MUSIBIKE
  • 1 Post By 2ndAmendican
  • 1 Post By MUSIBIKE
  • 1 Post By bellson

Thread: Shot my CZ Tactical Sport 9mm today. Incredible gun

Feedback Score

Default Shot my CZ Tactical Sport 9mm today. Incredible gun

Took it out today and put it through its paces and ran 500rds through it. Some stationary and some on the move at various distances.

putting jagged holes at 5 yards and groups no bigger than my fist at 50 feet away.

the recoil is incredibly soft and easy to manage without the tradeoff of being a noticeably heavy gun like some out there.

There is only 1 thing im going to change on it though and that is the solid sight to an adjustable or possibly go with a red dot like a deltapoint. Other than the sight I can not imagine changing a single thing on it and dare I say I think its more accurate than my 6" 9mm STI Trojan or 6" Sig X-Six Supermatch (which was more than 2x the cost!!!).

Ive shot full blown super finely tuned race guns that felt like cheating but for a stock out of the box $1k gun I haven't owned or shot something that can beat it yet. Im lucky I got it when it was on sale for $1,000 but still at $1300 its a steal.
    mtdew and Tommo like this.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

There is no handgun platform that I prefer.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I am glad I picked up a new CZ75 B they had sitting around over at the gun shop back in 2008. This one is the smoothest sweat feeling trigger one I own.
    Tommo likes this.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I have the EAA Witness version. The slide/barrel availability is better. A few slides and barrels allow you to choose from stock to unlimited in most events.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hvymax View Post
    I have the EAA Witness version. The slide/barrel availability is better. A few slides and barrels allow you to choose from stock to unlimited in most events.
    I had one of those. Damn fine pistol.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

"So stop bitchin' and start buildin'!

Gunco Good ole boy 2ndAmendican's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I've always been a CZ (and their various clones) fan. I've carried a couple of different Baby Eagle .40 S&W for about the last 20 years. My wife has a CZ75 P01 Compact, and that is one of the smoothest pistols I've ever fired.

Shalym, that is one more beautiful pistol, but too rich for my blood. Thanks for posting pic/impression.
    Tommo likes this.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

A CZ75 feels so good!
    Tommo likes this.
    M U S I B I K E

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I bought the EAA Witness .45 Combo. Actually, 3 of them. They came with a .22LR slide assy. that actually works! I also got the Armscor MAP1 for the family. It's made by Tanfoglio (same as EAA Witness) and assembled in The Philippines. Very nice pistols. The EAA Caliber conversion kits work on these with only minor fitting.

I highly recommend these pistols. Very reasonable price vs. anything else out there.
    Tommo likes this.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

CZ75, great handgun in 9MM and $0 S&W!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.