Thread: zombie killer gotta be a 1022 with extended mags

Feedback Score

Default zombie killer gotta be a 1022 with extended mags

Any one else with thoughts on it? What's your opinion on it?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

OK, I'll bite.

If a "Walking Dead" type scenario actually were to happen, I would be happy with virtually everything I already own, although they would be loud.
    I think the best, most efficient, quietest, easist to pack ammo for weapon would be a .22LR like a Ruger 10/22 or Marlin Mod 70, with a suppressor and sub sonic ammo. (As long as the ammo would still allow the semi auto rifle to function reliably.) Just my 2 cents.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Register them for the Affordable Care Act and they will all be dead again in a week. If they opt out and pay the fine... no, the tax... then I am with 2nd on this one. Suppressed .22LR.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I prefer my AR15 with the cmmg 22lr adapter.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score

I agree on the cmmg got one too for my ar.just got more mags for the ruger.it's a money thing.the cmmg is fun tho ain't ?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I would hope to be in a group of trusted friends and relatives if something bad happens. If so someone in the group will have my 1022, I aint leaving it behind!
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score

Did they ever show the character Rick converting his maglite into a suppresser? Never thought about it till I saw what it was

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

No, but they did show Carl repacking his "Bat-Silencer" with steel wool in one ep.

The weird thing is 2 suppressor makers (Liberty, AAC) are based in their AO, they could have easily gotten the real thing.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

ahhhhh ya sure if you need a gun to kill imaginary targets a 10-22 will work fine . add a light a lazer a night vision scope, have a vertical pistol crip. you need adt lest 6 rails
    then you need to jungle tape the mags back to back . dont forget a collapsible side folding stock with a axe head on it . make sure its got some skulls engraved in it . yoU will need a three point tactical sling also . Dont for get the flash hider/ mussel break / fake suppressor your going to need a bipod for sniping Zombies past 100 yards .

Feedback Score

Just remember will haydens episode and thought it would be a good thought line.fun to think about tho ain't it

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.