Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Helluva Weekend!!

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Default Helluva Weekend!!

I won't go into all the details, but this past weekend was my step daughter's wedding weekend. Rehearsal and dinner Friday, wedding Saturday afternoon, then of course the reception. Well, my son's wife who is expecting, was due the middle of October, decided to go into labor during all of this. After the rehearsal dinner, we had to drive home, change clothes and head to the hospital for several hours of waiting. Doc says, it's not gonna be tonight, go home. Wife and I head home about 4am, get a few hours of sleep, and then get all dressed up for the wedding, which is on top of a mountain, about an hours drive away. Wedding goes great, reception goes great, then on the drive home, I get a text "Get here now!!!!" LOL. Go to the house, change, and head to the hospital. I got there at 11:57 PM. The baby was born at 12:07 am, 10 minutes after I got there. LOL. They had to run me out of the room so she could deliver. What a weekend. A healthy little granddaughter, and my step daughter is now married. It was long and sleepless, but a wonderful weekend. Pics to follow tomorrow when I get time.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

congrats on the great weekend and good memories, get some sleep
    Last edited by Sprat; 10-02-2013 at 10:27 PM.
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Congrats 2nd , I have to agree with Sprat that was a great weekend .

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Yes congrats
    Hope you found time to catch up on the sleep
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Thanks guys!! Here's a few pics from the weekend. Mother & baby. My step son and step daughter. Step daughter and son with the grandparents after the wedding. Like I said, it was on top of a mountain. The most beautiful chapel I've ever seen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Helluva Weekend!!-crystal-grandparents.jpg  

Helluva Weekend!!-charlie-n-crystal.jpg  

Helluva Weekend!!-baby-desire-.jpg  

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Thanks guys!! Here's a few pics from the weekend. Mother & baby. My step son and step daughter. Step daughter and son with the grandparents after the wedding. Like I said, it was on top of a mountain. The most beautiful chapel I've ever seen.
    Hey Chris...how come you're not in any pics??

Feedback Score

Well 2nd,

Congrats on the wedding and the birth of your grand daughter who is an angel by looking aT THE PIX.

That sure is a great story you have to pass on to your grand daughter some day, while she is sitting on your knee, about how she entered the world with great flourish.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BBill View Post
    Hey Chris...how come you're not in any pics??
    Cause I'd break the camera!!!! LOL!!

Thank Southtexas. Yeah I'll definitely have some stories for her when she is old enough.

I already had two granddaughters prior to this one. Then I have another granddaughter due mid November, so the house will be full of estrogen when everyone comes to visit!!

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

A lot of unnecessary running around .
    Tree huggin' dirt worshipper!

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Onegin View Post
    A lot of unnecessary running around .
    ??????

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.