Thread: cz p-07 anyone recommend?

Feedback Score

Default cz p-07 anyone recommend?

Well after being called an old man by a classmate for not owning any polymer guns I was in a pawn shop and saw the cz p-07 and read some positive reviews online and I think I'm gonna go for it and buy one. Anyone recommend it or against it?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

it OK "probably" -- can't hold a candle to a real cz-75 though.

i never understood why some people are in love plastic frames or plastic lowers , at best they are acceptable and at worst problematic. the main reason the industry went to them is that plastic parts are easy and super cheap to mass produce. huge profit margin on plastic.

i have glocks, tauruses and witnesses with plastic frames, none of them have broke yea and they are all do the job "well enough" . -- the thing is i enjoy shooting the 1911s and steel framed witnesses much more. the glock is the best of the plastics i have -but it is mostly a CCW role , so plastic frames do have a place --but their hardly a "wonder weapon" that some ass hats make um out to be.

i would just tell your pal to "pull up his pampers". if you like shooting what you got.

i would look at a witness match single action if it was me or a CZ75b--LOL!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Never been a big plastic gun fan myself and only have 1 myself,, but any CZ I've ever had,rifle or handgun,,I've loved. CZ is one of the best guns in the world IMO and without a doubt have one of the best triggers around. Love -um,,never shot a plastic one though. But any CZ,,anything,, I've had are great so I imagine the P-07 is just as good too.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I can't remember if a friend has one of these or not, but I know he has a 75 & a P-01 (steel or alloy frame) and they are both really nice.
    I'd say the main thing is how it feels in hand, it's most likely a well made pistol, just check around for the going prices (which I'm sure you have).
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Im in the same camp as you guys. I prefer the steel but I wanna get atleast one polymer. I'm thinkin i'm gonna go for it and let yall know how she performs. I was mostly askin to see if anyone had a "don't buy it it sucks!" story. I'm a big fan of cz as well. I really like my cz82

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

seems like there is a CZ related place on the internet, i would check there. before i bought one.

i don't recall CZ having any real 'turkeys" in the area of pistols. seems like the 45 acps got mixed marks mostly because of their overly large grips. IIRC.

my experience with CZ designed pistols is mostly the 75s and other mill surplus makes.

for CCW a hammer less plastic framed , striker fired "glock" pistol is the darling. not because it shoots better but because it is light and mostly snag-less and the long trigger pull helps prevent ADCs.

a CZ type or a 1911 is a little more work for a CCW.

a plastic framed short barreled CZ may well be a good carry piece. i woudn't expect it to be as easy a carry as a glock is though.

it depends on what you want-- myself i got enough of the plastics--LOL

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

+1 CZ75, do not like polymer handguns myself!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.