Thread: Remington 1100 & Walmart Bulk Pak Ammo

Feedback Score

Default Remington 1100 & Walmart Bulk Pak Ammo

I was using some shells from a Walmart Bulk Pak- 4 boxes for $25.99 in my 1100 over the weekend and it won't eject the empties. It just leaves them half way out, I used some Remington and Federal shells and it cycles just fine, it just won't cycle the Walmart shells. I have a Browning Auto 5 and you can adjust the friction rings for different loads, but I don't know if you can adjust a 1100, any ideas? thanks

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Check the "O" rings for damage, they are on the magazine tube, check the gas ports on the barrel ring for obstruction, clean and lube the weapon well. I have heard some of the 3" magnum 1100s did not fed some low brass ammo very well.
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

No they did not, had that same issue with one I had, it didn't like skeet/traploads very well at all. The low brass game loads and heavy game loads worked fine in mine though with only a occasional FTE.

Try those.

Feedback Score

Did you check the shells after you got them out. I had the same type of problem with my 870 and the cheap bulk shells from walmart. They would keep getting jammed and I would practically have to beat the slide open. No problems with any other brand of shells fired that day. Started to inspect the shells that were getting hung up and found the brass was swelled and separating from the plastic case.
    A site for gun enthusiasts and the shooting sports.
    www.proshooter.org
    Further bringing our pro-gun community together.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by GBob01 View Post
    Did you check the shells after you got them out. I had the same type of problem with my 870 and the cheap bulk shells from walmart. They would keep getting jammed and I would practically have to beat the slide open. No problems with any other brand of shells fired that day. Started to inspect the shells that were getting hung up and found the brass was swelled and separating from the plastic case.
    Thanks for the tip, some of the shells are a bit out of round and they are low brass or what is supposed to be brass, it seems softer and much duller in color than the Winchester shells, wonder were it comes from or if they are made here in the U.S.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

First are they the federal 4 packs or the winchesters?

I have had all kinds if issues with the federals . like they wont fit in a brak open due to junk bases . bulges grimps , dead primers etc , I will not shoothem on trap ranges any more If I care about my score.

on my remington 11 i have had some issues with the federals ut oter wise they work great they do seem to shoot soft . I have been able to keep abiut a 45 average out of 50 in trap witht them over the years an Like the federal 4 packs . I will sa htis they do shoot an feel differant than more expensive sigle box federals wihthe same load info on them so some thing is differant.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Had a wally world bulk pack 12ga head separate from the plastic body upon ejection in my saiga 12. The plastic body was left in the chamber. Never had that happen before.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.