Thread: Remarkably good aim on two moving targets in PA

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Default Remarkably good aim on two moving targets in PA

Looks like a Pennsylvania man was really on the mark when he kacked two armed robbery "suspects" or I guess correct term now would be "decedents"

http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=518159
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HMMMMM hate to say it but in a lot of states killing a fleeing criminal not shooting at you or endangering you would be murder . If there is no threat here in this state you cant shoot . they left the store so the owner is no longer in danger,

the shooter waited out side for them to leave then shot them. unclear if he was in danger .

It would be smart if the shooter to say he had guns pointed at him as they left or at least felt in danger .

glad there dead I hope no charges are filed .

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

That story isn't complete, and it's the most important part they left out.

The guy outside the store waited for them to come out, he ordered them to drop the gun(s) and told them he called the police and they were on the way. One of the robbers (maybe both) tried to raise his (their) gun or started pointing it toward the guy, that's when the guy shot them both.

Citizens arrest that ended badly for the criminals
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

The guy outside the store waited for them to come out, he ordered them to drop the gun(s) and told them he called the police and they were on the way. One of the robbers (maybe both) tried to raise his (their) gun or started pointing it toward the guy, that's when the guy shot them both.
    good to know there was more tot he story .

funny how the media leaves out the important part the actual actions that took place an focused on some bitch who saw nothing but was scared an heard a bang bla bla bla an then there was blood an stufff

What happened when they walked out is the difference if the shooter was a hero or a zero . The shooter really but his ass on the line he could have been killed or gone to jail if he got things wrong .

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Yeah you can't depend on the media much anymore for telling the whole story, or enough so you get a good idea of how things actually happened.

As far as I know the guy wasn't arrested, but they are still investigating it to determine if charges will be brought up, but from what I heard he did everything within reason and most likely won't be charged with anything.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

SOME ASS HAT WILL SAY WELL HE PUT HIM SELF INTO THE SITUATION AN FORCED THE SHOOTING WHEN IT DIDNT NEED TO HAPPEN .

WHAT FUNNY ONE GUY WITH A HAND GUN KILLS TWO DEAD . A GUY OPENS UP IN A AIRPORT WITH A SO CALLED ASSAULT WEAPON AN ONLY KILLS ONE . ????/

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

SOME ASS HAT WILL SAY WELL HE PUT HIM SELF INTO THE SITUATION AN FORCED THE SHOOTING WHEN IT DIDNT NEED TO HAPPEN
    Yeah I know, but then if he didn't do anything then someone else would say "but he was there and could have helped".

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.