Thread: Max V: “Patriot Dawn” Free Kindle Download 23-24 November

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Max V: “Patriot Dawn” Free Kindle Download 23-24 November

Max V: “Patriot Dawn” Free Kindle Download 23-24 November

H/t to RITR for this link to Max’s announcement, which is scheduled to go live shortly after 0000 PST on Saturday.

Kindle reader software for most platforms here.

You do have hard copy of the expanded second edition of “Contact!“, ja?

http://www.amazon.com/Patriot-Dawn-R.../dp/B00AYPQTVK

When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Synopsis:

The United States has descended into Civil War. The storm was rising for some time, a Resistance in the hearts of American Patriots to the strangulation of liberty by creeping authoritarianism. The scene was set. It just took a little push. A terrorist attack on the United States leads to war with Iran, followed by collapse, as the economy goes over the cliff. The final blow is a widespread opportunistic Chinese cyber attack, taking down the North American Power Grid. From the ashes, the Regime emerges. Liberty is dead. What remains of the United States of America is polarized. The Resistance Rises. Jack Berenger is a former Army Ranger Captain, living in northern Virginia with his family. Following the collapse, they fall foul of Regime violence and evacuate to the farm of an old Army friend. Jack is recruited into the resistance, to train the fledgling forces in the Shenandoah Valley. The fight begins. Live Hard, Die Free. Resist.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

thanks for sharing this, I went and got it to put into my ebook reading collection.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.