Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What Are Your Post Collapse Skills?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default What Are Your Post Collapse Skills?

What Are Your Post Collapse Skills?

June 9, 2014, by Ken Jorgustin

The severity and extent of a societal collapse will affect the value of one’s skill set and the contribution those skills will bring to the table (so to speak).

You might say that the more severe the collapse, the more necessary to have the practical (primitive?) skills and strengths for basic survival and self-sufficiency.

Read more…
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

My ex wife's dad owned like 300 acres on farmland and the only mill to process grain in at least 30 miles.I trained his sons in the responsible use of firearms and to track and patrol.they were all in the local rescue squad and ex was an ER nurse. Turned out I couldn't live with her but her dad and i stayed close till he stroked out a few years ago. He was a good guy tho and we knew my role in the family was.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

farm, fish, hunt, build weapons of all types, sew & so on.. just the basics that everyone needs to know.

the main part i lack is in making things taste real good when i cook. LMAO
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

dutigaf I love to cook. Hell just put enough salt or sugar in anything your cooking and Americans love it.
    Guess I would go with medical? Worked as an EMT for years and set enough broken bones to get good at it. Plus now in retirement we have a side business here of free breast exams once a week for the hot chicks in town. Friday nights we open for business.
    One of the guys hangs here swears he graduated Harvard medical school of Gynecology and wants to set up on Saturday nights. Were not sure about him, hell I don't think he finished High School?
    We don't charge, services are free, we feel good about our business of helping.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Deviance
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score

I have a good selection of non-powered carpentry hand tools, as well as other hand tools. My wife and I plant a large garden and we can both fruits and vegetables. I am a 29 year EMT and my wife spent several years as a CNA and was first responder trained.

I am no Navy Seal, or some top secret operator, but both my wife and I can shoot and are, ready to defend ourselves if need be.
    Last edited by BackAgain; 06-12-2014 at 12:34 PM.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

saloon bar an grill,aka strip club!
    Allright you primitive screw heads listen up see this this is my boom stick its a 12 guage double barrel Remington. S Marts top of the line you can find this in the sporting goods department thats right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan.retails for about $109.95 its got a walnut stock cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger.thats right shop smart shop S Mart

Ash

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

^^^ YES because we all should agree that liquor, sex, guns & ammo will be the main currency.. then drugs right behind that.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I have mechanical skills of all types. I works on cars, motorcycles, airplanes, boats, tools, guns, etc... Hell if it has a bolt, nut, screw, or wire, I'm there. LOL. My mother taught me how to redneck engineer things like nobody's business. LOL. I can cook very well. I seem to have a knack for taking what I find in the kitchen, and whipping it into a fine meal. My kids still talk about my "tuna, tomatoes, and pasta" that I made for them back around 1995. Heck it was about the only thing left in the house, and by the time I was done seasoning and preparing it, it was awesome.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i ain't got no "skills" so i guess i'll have to get by on my good looks!

LOL!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.