Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Signs That 'The Elites' Are Feverishly Preparing For Something Big

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Signs That 'The Elites' Are Feverishly Preparing For Something Big

Signs That 'The Elites' Are Feverishly Preparing For Something Big

04-19-2015 • Submitted by Michael Snyder

In recent days, we have learned that the New York Fed is moving a lot of operations to Chicago because of concerns about what a "natural disaster" could do, the federal government is buying 62 million rounds of ammunition commonly used in AR-15 semi-automatic rifles for "training" purposes, and NORAD is moving back into Cheyenne Mountain because it is "EMP-hardened". In addition, government authorities have scheduled a whole host of unusual "training exercises" all over the nation. So are the elite doing all of this in order to prepare for something really BIG, or should we just chalk up all of this strange activity to rampant government paranoia?

First, let's talk about what the New York Fed has been doing. What kind of natural disaster would be bad enough to completely shut down the operations of the New York Federal Reserve Bank? It would have to be something very unusual, and apparently the New York Fed is very concerned that such an event could happen. According to Reuters, the New York Fed has been transferring personnel to Chicago and building up its satellite office there just in case a "natural disaster" makes it impossible for normal operations to continue in New York…

Read Full Story
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

That was a good article...

Feedback Score

Yeah, is obvious that the zombies got a hold of a nuke!

we are all fucked!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Whenever I hear about one of our cities being wiped out I think about how much better off the country will be.

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I saw "Independence Day" at the theatrical release. When the aliens zapped the White House, most of the audience stood up and cheered.
    Perge, scelus, mihi diem perficias.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

^^^ no big loss to lose new york or really any other major city... means nothing up in these hills & hollows.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

YES, i work for TEC Tactical.. 07/02 SOT

Feedback Score

Global Warrrrrrrrrminggggggg. A holes.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by hvymax View Post
    Whenever I hear about one of our cities being wiped out I think about how much better off the country will be.
    Sorry, I can't agree. As much as people like to bash cities and those that live there, they are still my countrymen no matter their faults.
    mike928 likes this.

Feedback Score

Why stop at losing the cities, I think we should also shut down schools, cover up our women and start stoning and beheading people of the wrong religion or of different political beliefs ...wait, that sounds a lot like a shit hole we been trying to change thousands of miles away doesn't it?
    Last edited by mike928; 05-01-2015 at 02:36 AM. Reason: spelling

Feedback Score

This place is really becoming a cesspool of idiocy. Seriously, what kind of stupid asshole hopes for cities in their own country, with their fellow citizens in them, to be wiped out? Some of you are just morons below any measurable level of intelligence. You worry about the government coming after your guns and your rights and feed them with a silver spoon the exact type of propaganda to show what absolute lunatics gun owners are. Nice work...we have met the enemy and they are you.
    mike928 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.