Thread: 65 Great Things About Ham Radio

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default 65 Great Things About Ham Radio

65 Great Things About Ham Radio

Ham radios are one of the most reliable ways of using and operating radio frequencies. Used by amateurs, they may not be the most high-tech of systems; however they get the message across where others cannot.

Utilizing a ham radio can be an enjoyable and exciting experience, as you are able to broadcast generally whatever you would like to an audience that has the potential to expand. Throughout the process, you are also enabled to make some friends along the way, and unite with other ham radio amateurs who are investing their time in the same activity as you.

If you’re interested in doing a campaign for your own radio talk show, any forms of music, or even just broadcasting something for your business, with ham radio it is made nearly effortless, and can be an effective way of putting the word out about information you want widespread.

Read on to find out more about ham radio, and over fifty different reasons why it can be an interesting and fun choice for you to try out and use.

60 Awesome Reasons to Get a Ham Radio
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
    If you’re interested in doing a campaign for your own radio talk show, any forms of music, or even just broadcasting something for your business, with ham radio it is made nearly effortless, and can be an effective way of putting the word out about information you want widespread.
    These activities are expressly forbidden on amateur radio frequencies. I recommend learning about ham radio from ham radio sites, not from SHTF sites that obviously don't know what they are talking about.

ETA: The link itself actually is a ham radio site; a respected ham radio periodical in fact. My comment refers to SHTFplan and their comment; not anything CQ posted in the link.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

some one mentioned Ham ??

10 Ridiculously Easy Ham Glaze Recipes - Betty Crocker

Oh wait wrong ham .

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Is Betty Bigguns on a roll again!!!

Got any roll recipes BTW???

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I had a hopped up CB in my 1973 type lll VW back in the 70 when I was a ridgerunner. My whip antenna was longer then the car.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Ya one of my Buds from Virginia is into ham radios and his truck looks like a frigging porcupine coming down the road!!! He's got 3-4 different ones and one that extends way to hell up in the air electrically. Quite a set up,so much so,he had to add 3 marine batteries in back as well as the 2 already in the truck just to run everything,,just crazy!!!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.