Thread: Osprey optics

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default Osprey optics

HGMR? Open sight I thought I would try. Got it at the gun show Saturday and waited till today to check it out. No workie. Anyone else buy their products? I've started the email thing already. Just wondering if there are positive comments out there from the Gunco community.?? Customer service in particular at this point. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

I bought an Osprey scope at Knob Creek from an Osprey dealer. I was looking for something for my 50BMG and he claimed that he had the scope I needed and would guarantee it. The glass was actually fairly good, but my 50 turned it into a pile of scope parts. It's sitting in a box waiting to go back to Knob Creek and see if his guarantee is any good. Never tried their customer service because it's a Chinese scope.

I've seen these guys set up at other large gun shows, so if you don't get anywhere with CS you might try just taking it back to them at a show.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I have one of their scopes on a 308 and one on a bushmaster bullpup, Id say they are a step above walmart scopes

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I'd tried out one before and found I'd rather have other brands. Mine fogged up in -0 weather then after that I was never able to get it to adjust again, not sure if it rusted up or what?? I was never able to get the "turrets" to adjust after that though. There was no warren-tee service forthcoming after a couple e-mails and 1 call either. Good Luck,,,,,IMHO, junk.

Luckily I'd bought it off Amazon so there return policy covered it, thankfully. I spent a few extra bucks and got a Millet to replace it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Thought i'd give one a try on that 478 dollar AR I got a few months ago and didn't want to spend over 300 bucks on a type of optic I had no experience with, as in single lens dot sight. Oh well, what the hell. My experience with other companies has been its pretty much a crap shoot.sometimes you win sometimes not.555th, the guy used the same line on me about it standing up to a 50 bmg recoil. I gave him a look that told him to don't be stupid. Maybe its osprey sales training?

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.