Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: PSL Hi-Cap Mag Interest??

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Exclamation PSL Hi-Cap Mag Interest??

I figured I'd just start a new thread on this. Some of us have been discussing it on other threads, but it appears that Tapco might be on the fence about manufacturing some PSL mags, if there is enough interest. My suggestion is for all of us who are interested in them, (and even those that aren't) is to email Tapco and let our voices be heard on the subject. Maybe hearing from the buying public will spur them into action. Especially if it appears that there's $$$ to be made. Here are a couple of email addresses to Tapco:

techquestions@tapco.com

customerservice@tapco.com

Heck, post the info on other boards if you know others that are interested. I know there are a lot of PSL owners out there, as well as folks still building PSL kits, so I would think there'd be plenty of interest. Thanks!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

if you mean other threads on other sites, this was discussed heavily on ak fourums and files, many have stated it is a waste, and its hard to convert magazine though i did see one that suppose to function, personally I would love to see more original 10 rounders I missed that boat and only have 5 for my rifle.

oh don't visit those site anymore I m bored with building ak's
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    if you mean other threads on other sites, this was discussed heavily on ak fourums and files, many have stated it is a waste, and its hard to convert magazine though i did see one that suppose to function, personally I would love to see more original 10 rounders I missed that boat and only have 5 for my rifle.

oh don't visit those site anymore I m bored with building ak's
    It does get old after a while...I have kinda outgrown mine.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

if you guys have outgrown your PSL mags... id love to help you out of them. :-)
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Oh well. I thought there was more interest.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

well i'll give you a bump back on this...

your also hitting this mid week.. give it a bump up on Friday for the weekend visitors. :-)
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Sent Tapco an email. This is the email and their response.

2:56 PM (19 hours ago)

to customerservice

Dear Tapco,
    There is an acute shortage of original PSL magazines and original mags are very pricey. Many folks including myself are hoping that you might make some in the future. 10 rnd would be good, high capacity would be great as well. Thank you for your time.
    Sincerely,
    John Pearson
    Stacy Riddle <stacy@tapco.com>
    8:00 AM (2 hours ago)
    to me

John,
    Thank you for the product suggestion. Our R&D Department has looked into doing this in the past but decided against it. I will definitely mention it to them again for future consideration.
    Stacy Riddle | Customer Service Lead
    TAPCO

Personally, I think they are missing the boat on this one.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

BTW, 2nd, I think there is MUCH interest in this. Thank you for the thread. I say that we should keep bombarding them with emails. Get your friends to send one. If everybody that had a PSL bought 3-4 they would make a lot of $. I would buy 5-6 to start with. I have ONE PSL mag. I wont spend $60 + on another. Just me.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

well if you figure how rifles were imported and kits imported, it probably was not profitable, when they wrote back and said R&D did not find it doable, she had to have meant marketing, to make the molds, and the follower it must not have been profitable for them
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

Another possibility is a company like Csspecs Company. They currently create steel mags for Saiga & Vepr rifles. Recently they claim to be working on a Zastava 20 round magazine for the M77 (.308) in a steel body as well.
    Dunno what their capability on a PSL mag would be., but maybe worth a shout to see if they are interested.

http://stores.csspecs.com/brands/Csspecs.html

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.