Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SVT 40 Tokarev Rifle Muzzle Extension Information.

Feedback Score

Default SVT 40 Tokarev Rifle Muzzle Extension Information.

20150208_211347(1).jpg
    SVT 40 Tokarev Rifle Muzzle Extension Information.

What are the inside(female) threads for the SVT 40 Tokarev Rifle Muzzle Extension? Ive asked on a few forums but no one seems to know.

Feedback Score

muzzle end?

Feedback Score

Not the muzzle end, the barrel end that actually threads into the barrel. But honestly, I would like all the threads on the unit maybe even a blueprint.

Feedback Score

if you have one, what prevents you from removing muzzle extension and measuring instead off looking for internet knowledge that might not be even correct?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Might be trying to adapt it to something else or working with a new barrel. You could try taking it to Lowe's or maybe a specialty fastener shop and try a few screws or gauges.

Gunco Good ole boy 2ndAmendican's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hvymax View Post
    Might be trying to adapt it to something else or working with a new barrel. You could try taking it to Lowe's or maybe a specialty fastener shop and try a few screws or gauges.
    Ditto. Get a combination standard/metric thread gauge. About 20 bucks IIRC from McMaster-Carr. I'm sure you can find them cheaper elsewhere as well. They're handy to have around the house/shop anyway. Good luck on your hunt.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

The threads are recessed in the part quite deep. All I have is a set of cailpers and not thread gauges. Do you know of an accurate way to measure recessed female threads without tools? By all means...share.

Feedback Score

Ok. Ill try that.

Feedback Score

I know of mcmaster carr. But are you sure they are $20? I have acess to a ser of thread gauges both metric and standard but both are too wide to fit into the hole to do any measurements.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HallowAng View Post
    The threads are recessed in the part quite deep. All I have is a set of cailpers and not thread gauges. Do you know of an accurate way to measure recessed female threads without tools? By all means...share.
    Try a specialty fastener shop. They should have some long bolts you could try.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.