Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gunshow report Eastern Pa

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default Gunshow report Eastern Pa

Hi all
    I am up north for the holidays to be with family, instead of where it is warm, so I decided to go to a 1000 table show in eastern Pa, friday, saturday, sunday show, I decided to go friday night, the crowds were not bad, prices where high, but they had everything.
    I managed to buy 22lr mini mags for $15 last year they were $7, in florida now they are hard to find or they are $25 or more. Powder and primers were everywhere, primers averaged $35 for a large box of 1K, not a bargin but available, powder was everywhere, some dealers had really high prices others as low as $25 a lb thats $6 more than last years not bad.
    AMMO stacked to the roof, but I did not check prices sorry. they had plenty of 22lr, prices were slightly high, but heck it was there

lots of junk too food products, non real guns throwing knives etc, but they had three different companies selling concealment furniture ( gun storage furniture) interesting but now all the thugs in the show know what to look for, better off with a liberty safe ( shameless plug)
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Hi Sprat,

Good to know....Still trying to get H4895 Powder in quantity, along with Hogdon Universal for pistol...I do not even want to talk about .22lr. It is Unobtanium in Kalifornia!
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

pm sent

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I'm guessing you were at the show near Philadephia? Some of those vendors are always over priced.

There's one in York too this week end, but it most likely won't be as good since both shows are going on the same weekend, some vendors only go where they can make more money.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

It's at the Philadelphia convention center at Oaks Pa. I may have to check it out, as it's only about a 1/2 hour away from me.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

yes its the oaks and yes york is on, but most of the known dealers will be at the oaks. I asked a few guys I knew when I was in the forks of the delaware collectors club. why Oaks over York MONEY!!!! was the reply. as far as price 7 months ago folks would have paid double for some of the ammo I saw yesterday and that may happen again, our enemies have not given up!!!!!!

also the Oaks has a Florida FFL/Dealer very convienent for me

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I managed to buy 22lr mini mags for $15 last year they were $7,
    Sprat its slowly showing up . I managed to get 4 boxes of 100 cci mini mags 22lr for $7.50 each at the local Farm an Fleet this week . I scored a box of 333 rounds also a few weeks ago . An I have heard friends getting it here an there .

Im glad to hear that primers an powder are showing up again.

Hopefully there will not be any idiots with guns shooting people an causing more panic an things will die down .

DID YOU BUY ANY THING GOOD THERE ? I HAVEN'T BEEN TO A BIG SHOW IN YEARS .

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

yes I did!!! as some know I am a known commentator on a few Walther and east german sites, I picked up a WW2 P-38 police holster soft shell, while not rare they are getting scarce and the price was right, and I got a great deal on some P-38 wartime mags, seems everybody selling there dads P-38 is now removing the mags, cause are spendy. so I have plenty of spare mags.

I bought more 3031 and bullseye can't have enough of those
    I got the 3031 for $26 apound thats $7 buck more than last year not bad consisdering it was selling for over $50 6 months ago

I passed on a mosin nagant 91 that was east german proofed and the florida dealer told me to buy what i want at the show, he would the tranfer right there but its christmas??

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    Sprat its slowly showing up . I managed to get 4 boxes of 100 cci mini mags 22lr for $7.50 each at the local Farm an Fleet this week . I scored a box of 333 rounds also a few weeks ago . An I have heard friends getting it here an there .

Im glad to hear that primers an powder are showing up again.

Hopefully there will not be any idiots with guns shooting people an causing more panic an things will die down .

DID YOU BUY ANY THING GOOD THERE ? I HAVEN'T BEEN TO A BIG SHOW IN YEARS .
    Farm an Fleet? We have those here. I'll go after the storm is over and see what I can find.
    I'm getting ready for what they say could be 5 to 9 inches of snow. I hate fucking snow.
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Gwalio were are you located what state ?

the farm an fleet guy seems to like to stash the 22 lr under his work station I think hes saving it for friends LOL the only ammo I have found was not on the shelf but near a area were they sort the stuff out . even though they have a four box limit the guy would only let me have one box the first time .

the last time he wasn't around an I jsut picked up four bokes out of a case an went to check out with no issue .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.