Thread: Bonnie and Clyde

Feedback Score

Default Bonnie and Clyde

I just watched Bonnie and Clyde, the new one, and i have a gun question.

I was watching the ambush execution of Bonnie and Clyde by Frank Hamer and I have a question about his BAR. He was firing a BAR with a pistol grip and I was under the impression that that was a post WWII version produced by FN. Can someone fill me in on this?

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

It was a colt monitor http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1918_B...utomatic_Rifle Frank Hammers is in the Texas Rangers Museum.

Feedback Score

Man I love you guys. I watched it with my wife last week and was drooling over the guns as well.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score

Thanks for the info.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

I also watched the movie, I thought the story line was very poor and historically not accurate.
    That aside, other than the few scenes with the weapons being used, I also did not find it all entertaining.
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I loved the old Cutts Compensator,,they were awesome. I had a hump back Browning 12 ga I used on ducks/geese for ever, sadly that's one of the ones that "got away" on me. I think I've had 4-5 other guns throughout the years that had them too, shotguns and rifles, and they all performed great. That Browning was the short barreled X-police "riot gun" and with the Ex full choke and mag loads I could dump ducks at 80-100 yards with it,,No problem!! I think it was a 18" barrel too,, and what a sweat gun to swing in a blind, ya had to be careful not to swing to fast though, very quick handling indeed !!! Of course I was MUCH younger back then and had reflexes of a cobra so, I could pound them,,,,now,,,not so much.

Antique "tac cool",,,,,

Feedback Score

I use a Cutts type of compensator I made for my 9mm AK and it works great! It took away all the muzzle flip problems.
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.