Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTS: As-New Sile Norinco 56S Preban w/Bayonet

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Custer 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD: As-New Sile Norinco 56S Preban w/Bayonet

SOLD, PROF:

Sile imported Norinco preban 56S, as-new with Chinese sling and orange bakelite bayonet. No box or papers. I have not fired the rifle, and the original owner said he fired two mags full, cleaned it, and put it away. This is in really sweet as-new condition and belongs in a nice collection, pictures below say it all -- what you see is what you'll get. Selling due to other interests. SOLD $745 shipped to your FFL. USPS MO only, send copy of dealer's FFL with MO. No trades at this time. SOLD For those that don't know me, I have an impeccable trader rating "across the street."

Handguards are "washed out" by the flash, they are actually more "orange" and match the PG and buttstock:

Note that the receiver markings are digitally "scrubbed" from the pic below, those are NOT grind marks:

SOLD

Thanks,

Noah

See less See more
G
#10 ·
Custer said:
Shooters Supply is going to charge me 30 bucks.

Since the place is on my way home, I'll save time and gas.
I have a guy here in Lebanon that will do a transfer for 10.00 If you guys here ever need one done cheap I would gladly help. We could meet to shoot a few or just meet for a bite of grub.
Just a thought
Cimarron

#12 ·
Can you give me the name and address of the Harrison guy?

It's good to have a back up plan especially for that price.

SangRun Hunter said:
I have a guy in Harrison that does is for $20 bucks, but that is pretty far from you. Milford Gun is another place on your side or Target world would probably do it since they are close to your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.