Gunco Forums banner

Some of next years projects

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  WFO2 
#1 ·
These are a few of the builds I have lined up for next year. From left to right they are a Bren Mkll, an MG15 aircooled, this is pretty cool, looks like a giant pistol,and a DP28, kind of an ugly duckling but it looks cool with the flat drum mag on top. it is also a cheap shooter in 7.62 x 54R. I also have a 1919 kit on the way and may get a maxim to make sure I don't run out of things to do!!

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
I bought a 5.56 barrel from K-Var when they still had them. I bought a 5.56 bolt from DPHArms, but I can't figure out which trunnion it will work with. I think a 7.62 trunnion with a different bullet guide will work, but I'm not sure.

9mm would be doable just like my .45ACP conversion. Only difference would be the use of an AK-74 bolt and carrier. With 9mm, you should be able to get away with standard AK barrel blocks instead of the RPK parts I had to use for the .45. I've got a complete set of parts set aside for a 9mm conversion, but I want to try a couple design changes before I commit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.