Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

DPHARMS Romy AK47 kits for sale

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  vulcan762 
#1 ·
I have 2 DPH ARMS Romy kits for sale. 1 has refinished furniture, the other has not been touched. Credible threats of divorce are forcing me to sell off the majority of my kits and tools. Over the next couple of months I'll be selling lots of stuff here, except for my M1928A1 thompson kit. She's allowing me to keep that.
sale price of $105 + $10 shipping, per kit.
Please contact me at my email: cbaysinger4@hotmail.com
M.O. or paypal cash transfer
1st "I'll take it" gets the refinished wood kit

OJF

#2 ·
WTF? Why is it that a person can be so selfish as to take anothers hobby for the sake of their relationship? I have had a couple of GF's that tried. It's not like your running the bars and chasing women! I told mine not to let the door hit them in the ass as they go out it. It's not about love, its about control. Screw that! I'd rather be alone and happy that together and sad.
Tell them to grow up or get out.

#3 ·
I thought about that, but reconsidered. She's got a point, as I let the hobby overrun the bedroom. My side table has the vise and drill press mounted on it, can't get into the closet because of kits and tripods stacked up, another long table is stacked up with kits, boxes of mags, chinese bandoleers, ammo, tools, ect. I got gun grease on her comforter, she's always finding dremel dust in the sheets, ect. Besides, I'v slept with my gun before, (Vietnam) and I much prefer my wife over a cold chunk of steel. I'm too old to go looking for another squeeze. And she's letting me keep the thompson kit and all completed kits.
OJF

#5 ·
Companionship is important. Move you hobby to a separate room and isolate it to that room. If you do that she may be a little more understanding. Sorry for the ramble, but it hit a sore spot. BTW, Have you got a AMD-63 kit you want to part with? ;o)

#7 ·
i feel your pain brother, i am going througe the same thing, my hobbie interfer with her time, i have been kissing her ass trying to work it out marred twenty years i am not giving up. but i will not give up my time ether, there is a comprise, i just have to find it.good luck with yours i hope all works out.
ff69

#8 ·
Diagnosed BRD. An epidemic.

Brother I hear ya - get the kits outta the bedroom. If my wife knew how much junk I had there would be hell to pay. I hide mine! Wifes are very important people and one can never overstate the value of domestic tranquility.

All that being said - I have room in the garage to hide 'just one more' kit. Have you got a nice AMD 63? lol. Let me know.

It's a sickness I tell ya, BRD is an evil compulsive disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.