Gunco Forums banner

AIM 7.62x39 Bear ammo, $90/ 1000rd??

1K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  WJ47 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Thanks for the heads up. Will see if they have it in stock or not come Monday. It could just be an old ad they missed. The worse they can say is we are out of stock, no backorders. the best they could say is yes we have it in stock. It will be interesting to see what happens. :)

#4 ·
RTO68-69 said:
I ordered 1K tonight. I'll just have to see if they deliver.
For the price it is definitely tempting.

#6 ·
AKmaniAK said:
i noticed the nipple ammo--- never seen that one before ???
I have some - it was sold about 2 or 3 years ago. 8M1 effect ammo IIRC. The stuff I tried shoots good - for me it has about the same accuracy as other 7.62x39.

#9 ·
AKmaniAK said:
any kind of feeding problems ??
I fed it through a norinco with no feeding problems.

#12 ·
#13 ·
****12/17/06 5:30 EST:

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: On Friday 12/15/06, we had a website error on our server that posted ammunition links that were over a year old. The website server error allowed orders to be taken on those past products. We are sorry for any inconvenience but as these are old product links, we do not have said product for these orders. NO CREDIT CARDS HAVE BEEN CHARGED, if you placed a order for these products, your order will be cancelled. Sorry for the inconvenience.

#14 ·
darn the luck. There is a person on akfiles that had his order of 60 500 rd. cases cancelled. That would have made for an interesting Christmas. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.