Gunco Forums banner

excellent deal on 1919 sideplates

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Rocster 
#1 ·
I copied this off the 1919 site. this is an excellent deal if you are thinking of doing a 1919, Halo plates are the best there is.

Gentlemen,

I am making new friends in the supply line. If I can pull off the first run of plates this will be the new standard pricing.

I need to sell 200 plates to keep this going. The first hundred need to be spoken for by the end of this month. These will be the same quality production. Still using 4140 alloy and machining every face. I just finally got hooked up on the east coast for metal ... cheap. Problem is I have to buy a bunch of it to offset the shipping.

Are you sitting down?

I will make you the RHSP ... with or without engravings for a flat rate of $95.00. Shipping is extra. Price quoted is check or money order ... credit cards add 4%

It is time to put up or shut up in this industry.

If you already have a gun and are toying with the idea of building another ... buy a plate now. This offer is only good if I can move 200 plates in 90 days. The first 100 need to be spoken for by end of this month.

That is a savings of $55.00 over current production.

It doesn't stop there ....

If I can move 50 M2HB/M3AC plates in 30 days, I will sell them for $295 each.
Current prices are $425 ... You save $130 if I can move them all in one sale. Shipping is extra and credit cards add 4% ...as noted above for the 1919 plates.

I have a full sheet of material paid for that I am waiting on delivery. I need to move it out. Tell a friend

I am taking names for these orders DO NOT SEND MONEY. Price is only good if I meet the quotas.

Do not e-mail me if you do not have the money to spend.

Title Your E-mail with the plate you want.

For Example:

Title - Halo 1919 Plate Qty 1

or

Title - Halo M3AC Plate Qty 2

I will update here frequently with the numbers as we approach the quota. Once we reach the numbers I will have you send funds in to confirm.

This is a no risk deal for everyone. I won't order materials until I have the last payment on 1919's I won't run the materials until I am paid for the M2HB/M3AC

Don't miss this opportunity.

Send E-mails to

info@halomfg.com

Do not go to the website ... these prices are not reflected on the site. This new pricing will not take effect on the website until the first run is completed.

The only way to get on this sale is to E-Mail me as noted above.

Once we have the numbers sold confirmed, you will send funds in or pay by credit card over the phone.

Depending on the number of plates we sell this way. I am prepared to offer trigger and sear sets for both 1919 and M2 ... way below current market prices.

This is the dawn of a new day for home builders. Buy them now while you still can.

Michael

See less See more
#12 ·
AKarl_12 said:
Are these 100% plates or 80%?
If these are 80% what's the diferance between your plates & Coldsteel's 80%plates for $75.00?:dunno:
There is a world of difference. Halo plates are made from the proper steel machined to precise tolrerances to origonal spec's. the fit, finish and engraving are the best there is. you can get a registered plate also from halo for about $50.00 extra.

they are worth the money specially for a first time builder as they fit properly.

#13 ·
pirate56 said:
try 30calmachinegunner on the 1919 board, he is fast , reasonable and good from what everyone says.
I have mixed emotions on this recommendation.
I had Brian machine my internals. He did a nice job, turn around was quick and the price was right.
Now for the down side. He lost one of my parts. I am willing to accept partial blame, I should have completely stripped the lock frame before I sent it to him. That was a newbie mistake on my part. I was not sure exactly which parts needed to be machined. The part he lost was the plunger. It can be seen in the pics below.
What really frosted my onions was his attitude about the whole thing. He got a little nasty when i suggested that he take another look around for the missing part.
I KNOW for a fact that the plunger and plunger spring were still installed in the lock frame. He even admits that the spring was there, but says the plunger was not.
The plunger was only a $3 part, but of course I got hosed on the shipping/handling ($8 IIRC)
He has since edited his ad to state exactly which parts should be shipped, so this shouldn't happen to anyone else.
I was just extremely put off by his attitude as soon as we had a problem.
As a machinist, He's good, as a businessman, he could stand some improvement.

Attachments

#18 ·
Here is another very good person to do internals machining:
I had done to my internals by Jack at Tusculum Repair in TN. His work was top notch and the turn-around was super; 7 days from me to back at my mailbox again. (Priority mail) He can reached at: jackvick79@hotmail.com

Pics of the work he did on mine are at this site:
http://www.1919a4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3134

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.