Gunco Forums banner

RPD semi auto parts & conversions

6K views 40 replies 21 participants last post by  IRONMULE 
#1 ·
Is there any interest in semi parts and mods for the RPD? I have been comparing my kit to my semi and figuring out what is involved. it seems that KMP has a receiver in the process of being approved so it might be a good time to get a start on the rest of the parts.

the conversion will require modifying the bolt, bolt carrier, lower and making the striker and associated parts and the fcg. if there is enough interest I will start making drawings and work out various options and prices.

#4 ·
Now that's what I've been talking about for some time. I and a friend are in for this one for sure. Please continue.
Is there any interest in semi parts and mods for the RPD? I have been comparing my kit to my semi and figuring out what is involved. it seems that KMP has a receiver in the process of being approved so it might be a good time to get a start on the rest of the parts.

the conversion will require modifying the bolt, bolt carrier, lower and making the striker and associated parts and the fcg. if there is enough interest I will start making drawings and work out various options and prices.

#15 ·
Well, I'm working on that too as a side project (LOTS of "side projects" going on here lately) as my cousin's Dell fried and he gave it to me. Changed out the motherboard, fan and power supply, but still having issues with it not wanting to power up- power switch light on the front panel flashes, but still no joy. But once I finally do get it ironed out, that will get me running XP and I can finally retire my loyal old HP pavilion running Windows ME that I've had since 1999. Then, hopefully, I can view your videos, and a whole lot more.

#22 ·
its not old and its a very current subject as Pirate is trying to get uncovered from the load of 1919's to do this run of RPD's with his new ATF approval of his build....

so stay tuned for pricing

#23 ·
well i am about to offload several hundred ammo can, i will be using the money to get me an rpd kit, and maby an 80%. so ill be keeping my eye on this post.

#27 ·
And here I am with two Polish kits and two 80% receivers. My timing is not really good lately, I need to get at least one of Pirates 100% receivers and semi auto parts to get my first RPD up and running before BO hits the ground running & banning things we know and love to own.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.