Gunco Forums banner

Words Worth Saving

745 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  upgrayedd 
#1 ·
Attorneys suing a gun dealer on behalf of the city of New York want any references to the Second Amendment barred from the trial. Has our judicial system fallen down a rabbit hole and landed in Wonderland?

More...

#2 ·
Gunco, why are you trying to kill me??!!?? I've done nothing to you. Everytime I read one of your posts my BP goes up 40 points!!:ranting:

Seriously though, thanks for bringing these items to our attention. It continues to show how every day, more and more, we are under attack!!
Now they are trying to keep the foundations for all of our laws out of the courtrooms, which is exactly where they belong!! Keep up the good work gunco. --gman

#3 ·
So glad I don't live in New York city, or Washington D C, or San Franqueerco. What a bunch of smucks that runs these cities. Like living in Texas, where having a gun is like having childing, a good thing, most of the time. I thank

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.