Gunco Forums banner

MD drums

7K views 30 replies 13 participants last post by  patjsimpson 
#1 ·
MD has added a few more drums to their second run. The second run was originally limited to 1000 units which sold out rather quickly, it looks like they bumped up the order by 250. As of right now there are still 144 units available for pre-order.

Saiga-12 20rd Drum Mag - MD Arms

#7 ·
Some pals you guys are...

You totally missed my Birthday!!! BUT you can make it up to me by shipping me one of these dohickeys!!!:biggrin: My saiga will thank you for it!

You guys are swell!!!

(nice use of the word "swell", eh?)

please contact me for my shipping address.
hahahahaha

#11 ·
Hmmm... I ordered two online but now can't find confirmation of the order and can't login. I sent an email though when I couldn't get a mammal on the phone. They had 196 available then and 161 this morning.

- Black Blade

#12 ·
Good news, I had a brain fart and entered my email wrong, but my order went through. Looks like a couple drums are MINE!!! Better get em' before the "Occupation".

- Black Blade

#13 ·
He must be adding more, last night/early morning I put in for one and it showed less then 20 left, now it's back up to 200?

I decided to get one after watching his video(s) of the mid sized pickup driving over one, and it still functioned.

#15 ·
What's the word on these? I ordered a couple in November and so far nothing. He had listed delays and now nothing. I may just have to forget the whole thing and cancel if this takes too much longer.

- Black Blade

#16 ·
This is a excerpt from an email I received Yesterday. I placed my order when they began accepting them on 9/28 so I should be near the top of the list. My drum order # is EV-27XX the orders go up to at least EV-5625

2nd run drums should start shipping by the end of this coming week. Once shipping begins I'll send out an email to let everyone know. After which I'll keep the site posted with the latest order number that has shipped so you can keep track of your approaching number. PLEASE DON"T EMAIL ASKING WHEN YOUR ORDER WILL SHIP! I get A LOT of these. The time it takes to weed through them will only slow down everyones order from shipping. Please only contact me if you have issues or correction on your order and make sure to spell it out well in the subject title of your email so it better catches my eye.

It will probably take at least a month to get the current orders shipped. Orders will ship in the order they were received. The earliest orders on the 2nd run were placed on 09-28-08. If you have ordered just recently it could still easily be 3 weeks before your order number is up for shipping.

If you have a "deposit received" order with the mail-in payment option you should probably get your balance mailed in to prevent shipping delays when your number is up. You can better determine when you should send in by the info I just provided compared to the date you placed your order. To find your balance log into the site and click your order number. Subtract the deposit amount you paid from the total invoice amount to get your order's balance.

#17 ·
Funny thing is I never get emails but have an order number and my old CC was cancelled since the deposit. I figure this could be a problem.

- Black Blade

#18 ·
Then I'd send him an email with the order# in the title (hopefully it will get his attention) and let him know you got new CC and that your not getting email updates.

#23 ·
Got mine Monday afternoon.
Had to trim a little from the top of the lug that locks it against the mag release, it was hitting the cross member thingy inside the shotgun, other then that it fit fine.
I'm happy with it so far, can't wait to try it out.

#25 ·
I wish I had bought a Saiga 12 Ga when they were cheap, about Two years ago.

#29 ·
I wish I had bought a Saiga 12 Ga when they were cheap, about Two years ago.
You and me both, I keep kicking myself for not grabbing one when they were about $300.

Zombie's worst nightmare
Woah! You can see the firing pin, from the muzzle!
LOL that is funny.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.