Gunco Forums banner

Now hear this... and laugh your @$$ off.

2K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  redz 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I wish I could laugh at this....

But unfortunately ALOT of Obama supporters feel this way, the "entitlement" of taking the rich peoples money and giving it to them so they can be rich, without any of the hard work and sacrifice of earning it....

A good reason to stock up on ammo! :tongue:

#3 ·
entitled nondiscript

I wish I could hear it.
Unfortunately all I get when I click the arrow is what sounds like a chipmunk on meth. But when our prez is finally imbeded in the new framework I'll be getting a new computer, any software I want for free, and free degication to learn how to use it.

Oh, yeah, and reimbursed for the time lost and the grief I've suffered waiting for my prince to come. And I'm not alone!!!

#9 ·
I wish I could hear it.
Unfortunately all I get when I click the arrow is what sounds like a chipmunk on meth. But when our prez is finally imbeded in the new framework I'll be getting a new computer, any software I want for free, and free degication to learn how to use it.

Oh, yeah, and reimbursed for the time lost and the grief I've suffered waiting for my prince to come. And I'm not alone!!!
HAHAHA! now there is the joke!

#5 ·
:lol: what an idiot

Sad thing is, there's a lot (and I mean a lot) of them out there that think this way. There's a few guys at my work that think Obama is going to give them money next year. :loopeye:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.