Gunco Forums banner

Infared Outer Space Detection

4K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  MUSIBIKE 
#1 ·
I saw some news this evening. Aside from the terrorist attacks. There has been a Dwarf Brown Star which is moving our way detected. It is actually looped into our local solar system and rotates about our very Sun.

What the Hell is this thing? It is supposed to be EIGHT times the mass of the Earth. An unlit star? WTF!?!? It is hauling ass this way. We are supposed to be able to see this thing next year in plain sight in the South horizon.

Man, what is next? All of this stuff happening one right after the other!

#8 ·
The government will put special people into safe silos like in Dr. Staingelove. A select few?

The rest will be left to perish?

Is this maybe something they have known about all along?

But, they are building infared telescopes to view this thing out of the South from which it will come from.

I think it is for real.

#12 ·
If this thing is indeed for real, we haven't too much time to get ready. Unless there is a gross amount of exaggeration on what the gravitational effects will be on the water bodies some of us are in pretty bad trouble in the near coming few years. Houston is close to the Gulf of Mexico and not very high above sea level.

This thing will accelerate its approach as it comes in exponentially. Then, it will SLINGSHOT around us and the Sun as it decelerates again. The gravitational forces will impart work onto the masses of our solar system as it swipes by. But, this will not slow it all down enough to save anything. However, if it stopped, mass attraction would be another game we DO NOT want to take place!

It all plays in step with the Myan time scale and what looks like WWIII on the horizon. A lot of other stuff we worry about now is about to take second position in the list now.

#13 ·
As much fun as this fantasty would be to indulge in, I just can't buy this all of the way(not to say that I'm not prepared...). It seems that everyone on the internet WANTS everyone to believe in the 2012 mayan calendar prediction...kinda like the Y2K episode....and all of the PAST prognostications of Doom and Gloom.

It is presented in a way that makes it very PLAUSIBLE, though.

Anyone seen the fifth element?

hahahaha

#15 ·
#16 ·
There is going to be a show on Planet-X next Sunday on the History channel. I guess the government will slowly start leaking this out so it does not shock the masses into a panic. They waited till January 2009 to begin.

Watch what happened to guns and ammo begin to happen with food and water.

It will be first line news by March.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.