Gunco Forums banner

Finally....No Threading Required Muzzle Attachent

6K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  sniper69 
#1 ·
Here is a picture of our NO THREAD REQUIRED MUZZLE ATTACHMENT. We finally signed the patent pending paperwork today and the lawyer says we are good to go on advertising and selling these. We have a show this weekend so I will be away. I will try to get these on the site early next week.

.223 and 7.62 only for now

Scott
This is the only picture I have right now but I will get better ones next week. It is an actual picture not a photoshop. The flash hider does screw off and on. You can change muzzle attachment whenever you want.

See less See more
#2 ·
sweet! :)

#14 ·
Scott I hope I am not stepping out of line here, just let me know.

Guys I saw one of these a ways back when he had a couple of prototypes at the shop. The ones I saw were awesomely slick. They are really a smart way of doing this and they looked great. If I had a saiga that was not threaded I would absolutely go this route.

#15 ·
How well does this work on the .308 FSB that has the short end by the muzzle? I have seen Brian's fix at his website at http://dinzangarms.com and it is a bit involved but does get the job done. This would be a lot simpler, and one could choose a flash hider, or muzzle brake for the rifle.

#23 ·
defendus - it looks like it is the 14mm LH threads or in other words standard AK hiders and muzzle brakes will fit on the adapter. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.