Gunco Forums banner

New products for Saiga 12 Conversion

6K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  rbthntr64 
#1 · (Edited)
Guys,
Many of you know Curtis at Ak-Builder.com. I have been working with him to bring you all a kit for the Saiga 12 pistol grip conversion. He gave me some test parts to try and it went together without a hitch. I don't have a price. You will have to contact him for that. This [video=youtube;lXefWz9gtI8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXefWz9gtI8"]Video[/video] shows the funtion of the Saiga after the conversion has been completed. The metal parts included are the trigger guard, selector stop, reinforcement plate, grip screw and nut, rivets, and FCG pin retaining plate. Also ask about his Red Star Arms Saiga adjustable trigger.

See less See more
#2 ·
The video doesnt really show the parts up close ... & we almost lost you off the screen there for a moment ;-)
I wasnt able to pull up a picture of the gun/parts and nothing on his website yet that I noticed.

Can you doublecheck on pic(s) and/or give us a closeup of the parts and tell us what brands he is using?

Thanx
HarvKY

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.