Gunco Forums banner

any 80% fal receivers out there

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  junkmanted 
#1 ·
just wondering if there is any 80% fal receivers out there anywhere ??? or any prints
built a couple of aks, now want to do something a little more complex . im thinking a fal will be a good challenge . looking at a hk build too . found a hk33 looks cool but i really want a hk 91 too .. lol choices choices choices

#2 ·
Check Gunbroker, there's usually at least one Century made 80% FAL receiver for sale. I've heard they're almost impossible to finish, but I've never had any experience with them.

Here's one: FAL receiver casting 80% : Parts Kits at GunBroker.com

Also, if you're gonna build an HK91, might want to make it unique:

https://www.apexgunparts.com/produc...ucts_id/952?osCsid=dnvqbe8chvietd4u6movljfj97 Apparently it's a rare, British made kit with a demilled barrel. The barrel just has holes drilled in it so I think you could possibly weld it up and reheat treat it, all for the sake of keeping originality and saving a buck or two, but you'll have to worry about where else to put your 922r parts

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.