Gunco Forums banner

KUDOS to Pro Mag!!

3K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Coils 
#1 ·
Guys'

Someone didn't like my earlier post about my Saiga 12 10 round Pro Mag post..... it's long gone.. Anyway, I sent back my 3-10 rounders to Pro Mag and they sent me back 3 perfectly functioning mags!! it took about a month, but now the followers sit down in the mag body just like the factory 5 rounder. There was no charge for the shipping or anything. If your followers interfere with your bolt, contact Pro Mag, they have a fix now. I hate crap gear, but if it can be fixed by the manufacturer, I'm happy. I'm going to be burning up alot of 12 ga. ammo now!!!:thumbup1:

#4 ·
HA HA HA!

You know... the older I get, the better I was. I now know what it was like for my Grand Father, he would stash something away and then forget where he put it. He'd then root around the house and get all worked up. We would ask him what was the matter and he would grumble that somebody had stole his favorite
------. the item changed, but the story didn't. After 10 or 12 times, we started finding the different items stashed in the craziest places......... SO, SOMEBODY STOLE MY ORIGINAL THREAD,:geezer: I KNOW I PUT IT HERE..........oops, my bad. Have Great Independence Day weekend guy's

:salute:

#9 ·
No problem, it's better then going through ProMag, I haven't looked around to see if anyone else got a better deal. I got mine from the gun shop, he's the same price as Cope's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.