Gunco Forums banner

Grade Obama's First Year in Office

6K views 39 replies 29 participants last post by  Coldsteel 
#1 ·
#25 ·
Maybe not MUSBIKE.

Cutting costs means less $$$$$ somewhere down the line.
With this new health care bill. Doctors are "not" going to take a pay cut.
My self and eyegun had a discussion on that one. :)
The V.A. is already getting hit. They are building big beautiful hospitals, creating government jobs. But. They are not hiring new staff to work in the big beautiful buildings.
Our V.A. system is socialized medicine in its finest form. Vets do there service and get medical care. But somebody has too pay. Guess who that is? :)
The V.A.s are bursting at the seams, with Vets trying to get medical attention.
Our wait too see a Doctor has gone from 3 months to upwards of a year.
Cutting costs :). Oh yeah.
When this new health plan takes hold. You watch. You will be dead before you get too see a Doctor.

#7 ·
I just though he could use a little help from us gun owners :pokinit:
on that poll for CBS

#9 ·
Damn. He is getting about the same grades I got in school. Da man aint doin too good. :headspin: :)
Well I did get an A in gym.

#11 ·
And that is CBS. The same people who walked out of the room if FOX news was on, telling the truth. :headspin:
No wonder there ratings are in the dump. They are Changing :) too another station.
The "New World Order" finally found there perfect puppet.
"Now you go out too that nice B ball court we built you Mr. O. Were gonna be in here cooking the books. We will show you how to get rich along with us, while the sheep starve."
Time for a third party. I dont like any of them.

#13 ·
200 hits here. I wonder how many are voting. Any anti gun commies hitting the site. Come on. Come on. Come out of the wood work. We know you voted for this pathetic jerk. Admit your mistakes. :)

#15 ·
This is on all the sites. CBS cant ignore it, can they??
Sad in away. I really dont want too see our President or our Country fail.
But in the name of God. 300 million people in this Country and a 2 party system.
Crook counties best is the best they can give us.
I would not have voted last election cept for the anti gun agenda put forth by the Dems.
Time for a third party.

#18 ·
Oh God here I go. Swore I would not post on Religion or Politics. But.
My strong guess. The President does not run the Country. The FED does.
Like I have said before. Hey I aint always rite. Right. :dunno::)
Not defending Obama or his actions. Nope. But.
I really feel this econonmic disaster this Country is presently in has been building to a crash for a long time. Well before Obama was in.
The privately owned FED boys are pulling the shoe strings. My God have they buried us. :frown:
Some times our President is strong and stands up too the villains.
With our Country headed for total $$$ failure. The FED is doing damage control.
They put this puppet in control and built him a basketball court to play on, while they, the FED, is scrambling too fix there mess.
Sadly too little, too late. We got problems. $$$$
They put this weak crooked puppet Crook County guy in office and promised him the big bucks.
Just let the people throw stones at you for 4 years and you will leave a rich man.
Hell I would take that job.
The plane, the plane. It aint Obama. he is the puppet.
My God I am starting too sound like a Dumbocrat. I better shut up. :biggrin:
While we are tossing stones at Mr. O, the FED is counting there $$$$
The FED guys. The FED. :geezer::deadhorse

#23 ·
Is it just me, or have politicians gotten WORSE in the past half dozen or so presidential terms? I mean just generally WORSE. Honestly, Washington DC is like another planet. Have you guys ever been there? It sucks bigtime. Maybe we should just make the presidents live someplace else.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.